𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Italics = Flashbacks

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Two weeks had flown by and it was now time for (F/n) and Oikawa to return home to Japan. (F/n) was excited as she had never been so far away from Kohana and she missed her so much. Oikawa was both happy and a little sad as he felt bad for leaving his team again. They all understood why he had to leave but he still felt upset about putting volleyball on pause. Nonetheless, he was happy to be reunited with his best friend and with Kohana.

After their long flight, the couple arrived at around noon in their home country. (F/n) was buzzing in her seat with excitement.

“We’re going straight to Iwa’s place,” (F/n) told her driver the moment they sat inside the car.

“Yes ma’am,” the driver nodded and started driving.

“Aren’t you excited?” Oikawa pointed out.

“How can I not be?” (F/n) looked at him, “I haven’t been away from Kohana this long,”

Oikawa smiled, “I’m sure she enjoyed being away from your clinginess,”

(F/n)’s aura turned dark, “I didn’t hear you, what did you say?”

Oikawa shuddered, “Nothing,”

(F/n) squinted at him, “Don’t act all cool, you’re excited to see your precious Iwa-chan,”

Oikawa scoffed, “No I’m not,”

(F/n) rolled her eyes, “Yeah right,”

The drive went by pretty fast and before the couple knew it, they were now in front of Iwaizumi’s apartment door. (F/n) knocked on the door and waited for a response. Iwaizumi was in the middle of eating while Kohana was playing in the living room. He got up to open the door.

“Ye-” Iwaizumi was pushed out of the way by (F/n).

“Kohana!” (F/n) called out.

“MOMMY!” Kohana gasped and ran to the front door. She tackled her mom’s legs with all her might and (F/n) stumbled back before falling down. She ignored the pain and hugged her daughter.