𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 in pain as his body slammed against the rubber flooring of the training room. He was sweating profusely as his vision blurred but slowly returned to normal.

“I think a ten-minute break would do you some justice,” Semi declared before walking over to the bench to grab Oikawa a towel and a water bottle.

Oikawa was still out of it until he felt the towel Semi threw on his face. He let the towel drape over his face before removing it and slowly getting up, “I feel like I’m regressing rather than progressing,”

Semi chuckled, “Nah, you’re getting the hang of it,” he took a sip of water, “slowly, but surely,”

“I hope I don’t have a deadline for when I actually have a chance of winning a fight with you,” Oikawa said as he wiped the sweat off his face and placed the towel over his shoulder.

“Not exactly,” Semi remembered the timeline of everything that was coming up within the weeks, “but you won’t be fighting me for your final test,”

Oikawa stared at him, “who am I fighting then?”

“That’s for the future you to worry about,” Semi looked at the clock, “your ten-minute break is up, let’s get back to work,”

Oikawa sighed, ‘no pain, no gain… I guess,’

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Oikawa immediately displays a displeased look within a nanosecond of looking at what was in front of him.

“Absolutely not,”

“C’mon Oikawa,” Semi tries pushing Oikawa closer.

“No,” Oikawa flees and stands behind Semi, “Guns, Ushijima, and me alone in a weapons dungeon,” he shook his head, “he’s going to murder me if I dare blink wrong in his presence,”

“I can assure you that he’s not going to murder you,” Semi laughs.

“I don’t trust him,” Oikawa squinted as he heard Ushijima curse under his breath, already knowing that the last thing Ushijima wanted was to be in a room with him.