𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐖: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 eight o’clock in the evening and the trio were getting ready for the last part of their mission. Oikawa was wearing a navy blue long-sleeve button-up with the sleeves cuffed. He paired it with some black dress pants and black shoes.

He was checking himself out in the mirror when (F/n) stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing another silk, off-the-shoulder top that was white. She paired it with another black skirt and black, Doc Martins. Oikawa looked her up and down again, his face turned red.

“You’re enjoying these outfits too much,” (F/n) gave him a lopsided smile.

Oikawa looked away, “You can’t blame me,”

(F/n) walked up to him, “Hmm, you can unbutton at least one more,” she fixed his dress shirt.

“I think you just like seeing my chest,” Oikawa said, partly joking.

(F/n)’s blushed, “Only I can admire it though,”

Oikawa smiled and placed his hand on her face, “Don’t worry, I’m all yours,”

“You are?” (F/n) placed her hand on his wrist, “since when?”

Oikawa inched his face closer, “Since middle school,”

“Alright kids, let’s go!” Akira startled the two who were having a moment.

“Right,” both their faces displayed a bright blush as they turned to face Akira.

Akira nodded, he smirked on the inside from their reactions and went downstairs to wait in the car.

Oikawa turned to (F/n) and held his hand out, “you ready?”

(F/n) took his hand, “Ready as I’ll ever be,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The plan was the same as the night before. They entered at different times, made sure they weren’t close to one another and just waited. Given that the guy had gotten close to (F/n) and the indirect promise they made meant they had a higher chance of catching the two suspects. (F/n) didn’t order a drink this time, given her reaction that previous night. She stayed near the bar, overviewing everyone who was dancing and talking to their group of friends or partners.