𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The two weeks of vacation flew by for the new couple. Most of their days were filled with outings and sightseeing, volleyball practices with some girl talk, and nights filled with sinful acts. Oikawa and (F/n) never realized how much they missed each other until they were allowed to spend almost every second together. The comfort and nostalgia fueled the ever-so-burning love for one another that they thought they had lost. Who knew that the solution to both of their problems caused by each other, was to be together?

-

It was the second-to-last day of their stay in Argentina and Oikawa invited (F/n) to walk around the beach after dinner during the sunset. Despite (F/n)’s insistence, Akira still followed the two around, fulfilling his bodyguard duty. He remained a considerable distance between the two to avoid making things awkward, but still kept a lookout for anything or anyone suspicious.

Gentle winds caused the top layer of sand to fly around. Since the sun was going down, the waves started to pick up in pace and size, crashing further inland. (F/n) and Oikawa were holding hands while their other hands held their shoes. They walked together, enjoying the scenery and each other’s company.

“We leave in two days,” Oikawa pointed out.

(F/n) hummed, “I know,”

Oikawa looked at her, “We get to see Kohana,”

(F/n) smiled, “You seem more excited than usual,”

“Of course,” Oikawa smiled, “I fulfilled my promise after all,”

(F/n) giggled, “That you did,”

The two were silent once again until Oikawa stopped at a pretty secluded spot. He made sure that Akira could still see them as a precaution but other than that, the two were alone. He placed his shoes down onto a flat rock and turned to (F/n). (F/n) did the same.

Oikawa took (F/n)’s hand into his, “(F/n),”

(F/n) had a look on her face and Oikawa knew what it meant.