𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!!! 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: 𝐝𝐨𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐝𝐨𝐦!𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 (𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠), 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧,...

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!!! 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: 𝐝𝐨𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐝𝐨𝐦!𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 (𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠), 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“You had your fun with me yesterday,” she said with a smirk, “now it’s my turn,”

-

(F/n) felt Oikawa twitch underneath her as she lowered her lips and nipped the tip of his ear. Oikawa swallowed hard. (F/n) ghosted her lips down to his neck, placing many light kisses all over. She then found the same spot that made his breath hitch and focused on it. She bit it lightly before kissing it and lightly sucking on it. Oikawa whimpered at this and tilted his head back. (F/n) hummed and leaned back. She moved her hands to the edge of his shirt and tugged on it. Oikawa got the hint and removed his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room.

“You look… ravishing,” (F/n) said as she trailed the tips of her fingers from his collarbones to his chest, creating random patterns. Oikawa couldn’t help but twitch under her touch. (F/n) giggled at this and traced the lines of his abs.

“Having you twitch like this is quite a sight to see,” (F/n) said as she leaned and kissed his collarbones before trailing her kisses down toward his chest and abs. She left various marks, earning more whimpers from Oikawa. She moved herself toward the lower end of the bed as she placed her final kiss right before his crotch. She looked at Oikawa, who was red and could barely make eye contact.

“Aren’t you quiet for someone who had such a dirty mouth yesterday?” (F/n) questioned before her fingers skimmed the lining of Oikawa’s pants. Oikawa bucked his hips before moving his shaky hand to remove his pants and boxers. His cock slapped against his lower stomach and (F/n) heard him hiss when he felt the difference in temperatures. (F/n) moved up slightly and gently grabbed his dick with her hands.