𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes and noticed that the lights in Kohana’s room were still dim, meaning it was still early in the morning. His back and neck were strained but he didn’t care too much about it at that moment. He felt some weight on his left side and looked down. (F/n) was leaning against him, her right hand still holding his over his leg. He smiled and kissed (F/n)’s head before looking up to see Kohana. She was still asleep and Oikawa noticed that she was no longer struggling to breathe, unlike the night before.

(F/n) woke up right after Oikawa did. She felt most of the strain on her neck, being that she was laying her head on Oikawa’s shoulder. She picked her head up and rubbed her neck.

“You feel the strain too?” Oikawa asked quietly.

“Definitely,” (F/n) smiled before getting up from the couch, stretching her limbs, “I’m going to use the bathroom,”

Oikawa nodded and pulled out his phone. He had a couple of messages from Iwaizumi saying he was wishing he could be there for Kohana if it weren’t for the Director assigning him missions that were out of town. After replying to his best friend's messages and showing some sympathy for him, he scrolled through social media while he waited for (F/n) to finish using the bathroom since he needed to use it as well.

“Hmm,” Oikawa looked over to Kohana, who was moving slightly before opening her eyes.

“Well good morning,” Oikawa put his phone away and moved closer to her hospital bed, “how are you feeling this morning?”

Kohana turned her head to look at Oikawa, “good,” she smiled at him, “did you sleep well?”

Oikawa smiled back, “I did,”

(F/n) came out of the bathroom and saw the two having a lively conversation.

“I see you’re up early this morning,” she walked over to her daughter and kissed her head, “did you sleep well?”

Kohana smiled, “yeah,” she looked at
(F/n) and Oikawa, “did you sleep well?”

“Why yes I did,” (F/n) smiled, “thank you for asking,”