𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

TW: MENTIONS/DESCRIPTIONS OF INJURIES, FIGHT SCENES, GUNS, KNIVES

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 been a couple of days since Oikawa found out about (F/n)'s true job. He was shaken up, yes. But he also found it intriguing. But, he also couldn't help but worry for her. Even though it was inevitable, he didn't want her or Kohana to get hurt.

He was confused.

Confused about why he cared so much. They've never talked or even come in contact since that night, and now she keeps popping up almost every week. It was infuriating to him. Now, he has to be watched by one of her men on a daily basis. It felt suffocating.

"Hey Oikawa," Iwaizumi called out from the kitchen, "I need to meet with (F/n) today,"

"(F/n), (F/n), (F/n)," he mocked, "it's always (F/n),"

"What are you talking about?" Iwaizumi raised his eyebrows.

"(F/n)," he breathed out, "It's been years since I've talked to her, or even seen her, and now she's literally everywhere,"

"I-"

"And I hate it," he admitted, "I didn't want to see her ever since that night, but now I literally see her almost every week. Better yet, now one of her men are watching me because of her stupid job,"

"You like her," Iwaizumi stated.

"Excuse me?" Oikawa glared at his best friend, "That last thing I have is feelings for her,"

"Are you sure?" Iwaizumi pushed it, "If you didn't have feelings for her, your heartless self wouldn't care as much about seeing her all the time, or caring that her men have to watch you for YOUR safety,"

"I do not like her," he stood up.

"Oikawa," Iwaizumi blocked him from going upstairs, "You may fool everyone around you, but you can't fool me,"
"I'm not trying to fool anyone," he shoved Iwaizumi out of the way.