𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 walks into an abandoned building that was closed off with guards surrounding it. Her shoes clack with every step on the beaten up concrete. She makes her way to the main room. She enters, closing the heavy metal door behind her. There are no windows in the room. Just a small, dim, flickering light in the center of the ceiling. On each wall, there are two doors that lead to separate rooms. The moment she makes her last step, said doors open. 

First door, two people come out. Second door, one person comes out. Third door, no one comes out. Fourth door, one person comes out. Fifth door, no one comes out. Sixth door, no one comes out. 

“Well well,” one person from the second door said, “If it isn’t the mother of our team,”

“Oh be quiet,” the girl rolled her eyes. 

“How is the shrimp doing anyway?” the person from door four asked. 

“She’s fine,” the girl responds.

“Good,” a voice from one person standing in front of door one says, “We wouldn’t want anything bad happening to the princess now, would we?”

“If anything happens to her,” the person from door four starts, “I will make sure all hell breaks loose,”

“If I remember correctly,” the girl snapped her fingers, “My daughter isn’t why we all came out here, right?”

Shives went down every person's spine upon hearing the girl’s remark. 

“Well, numbers, now,” she demanded. 

“Between all of us,” door four person starts, “239 people have been killed,” 

“Wow, that’s way higher than last month,” person from door two said, “149 more to be exact,”

“No one cares,” one voice from door one, “The real issue is that more and more threats are appearing left and right,” 

“Yes,” the second voice from door one finally spoke up, “I just got directed to watch someone because their family has been indirectly threatened,”