𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱

𝐂𝐖: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍) 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 the tears in her eyes. Oikawa moved his hands from her waist and cupped her face. He looked at her lips briefly before he locked eyes with hers. (F/n) nodded slowly before Oikawa finally closed the distance between their lips.

-

There were no words that could explain the feeling that both Oikawa and (F/n) were experiencing at that very moment. Nothing displayed itself in their minds as their hearts finally connected as one. Their lips tingled as they moved against one another, slowly but desperately. Oikawa was the first to pull away, not wanting to scare (F/n) off by accidentally pushing past a boundary she might have set. (F/n) was in a daze and nearly pouted when her lips were no longer on his.

They both looked into each other’s eyes, not saying a word. (F/n) moved her hands to cup his face, feeling the warmth of his skin on her cold hands. She carefully stroked his cheek with her thumb. Oikawa felt his stomach flutter. Each time her thumb grazed his cheek sent a pulse of electricity through him. Oikawa moved his hands from her face to her waist, repeating the same actions she was doing to him.

“Now you’ve really made it difficult,” (F/n) whispered with a slight smile on her face.

Oikawa shook his head with a small chuckle, “God I’ve missed you,”

(F/n) decided to test the waters a bit and glanced between his lips and his eyes, “you have?” Oikawa knew that tone of voice, “how much?”

Oikawa grazed the side of his teeth with his tongue, “do you want me to show you how much I’ve missed you?”