𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 put Kohana to bed. She was running around the place for a while before she fell asleep on the couch, laying on his lap. He brought her to the guest bedroom and put her to sleep before making his way down the stairs. He checked the time.

"2:25 am..." he said, "maybe I should go to bed,"

He then heard a small knock on the door. He checked the peep hole and saw who it was. He opened the door.

"(F/n)..." he saw the blood, her arms wrapped and her leg had a pretty big bandaid on it.

"Hey..." she looked at him, "c-can I come in?"

"Of course," he let her in, "what happened at the dinner?"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) was now sitting on the couch, Oikawa sitting near the end of the couch, giving her space. (F/n) was still shaking from the adrenaline rush from the event and was struggling to keep the cup of tea in her hand from spilling.

“So…” (F/n) looked at Oikawa, who was waiting patiently for her to talk about what had happened, “the dinner didn't exactly go as planned,”

“I assumed so,” Oikawa said, taking a sip of his tea, “it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about this,”

“No,” (F/n) shook her head, “I… need to talk about this…, especially with someone outside of work,”

“Alright,” Oikawa nodded, giving her the floor.

(F/n) took a deep breath in, “this is going to be a lot to take in, so prepare yourself,” (F/n) gave Oikawa a look before she went on to explain everything.

“As you know, there was a dinner/party event regarding the people who we work with collectively and our director. Everything was going fine, but I couldn’t help but feel as if something was wrong. And as I thought that, I saw someone shoot the chandelier and yelled at everyone to get away from the table,” (F/n) took a sip of her tea, “And then we heard shootings and everyone around us were getting shot and were dropping like flies. Kita managed to get me behind a pillar before we made a run for a room, which happened to have Kenma in it. Then the power went out and we decided to split up to find our friends and get out of there,”