𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 I don’t know what to tell you,” (F/n) sighed as she looked at the monstrosity of the multiple stacks of papers that littered her desk.

“C’mon (F/n),” Bokuto was on the other line of the phone that was placed on speaker mode, “it’s like, the only night we can dress up and be rich,”

“But we’re already rich,” (F/n) said, looking through one of the many packets before signing her name in multiple lines, “and we dress up for work anyway,”

“Everyone’s going to be there,” he added, “even Kenma and Kita are going,”

(F/n) sighed, placing her hand on her forehead before looking at the phone.

“Fine,” she agreed, “but I’m leaving early because of Kohana,”

“Great!” Bokuto cheered, “I’ll send you all the details after my meeting,”

“Kickass,” (F/n) said before she ended the call.

She looked at all the papers stacked all over her desk before looking at the clock.

“Seven more hours,” she said to herself, “I can do this,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) packed up all her things from her office, grabbing the left of the stack of papers that she wasn’t able to finish, placing them in her briefcase, and closing it up. She took one final look before she left, locking everything up. She was usually the last to leave her office since she would work way into the night.

She made her way to the underground garage where her car was parked. She checked underneath her car from afar before she walked around it and looked inside, making sure no one was potentially hiding inside of it. She then unlocked it and got in, placing her briefcase in the passenger seat. She put on her seatbelt and started her car, letting it run for a bit before taking off. She then called Iwaizumi through her car AI system.

“Yes?” Iwaizumi answered the phone.

“Hey Hajime,” (F/n) greeted, “I have a question,”

“What’s up?” Iwaizumi was in the gym he worked at, squeezing in a last-minute workout before the day was over.