𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘?" Kohana curiously called out, wandering into her office.

"Yes baby?" (F/n) looked at Kohana(F/n) looked down from her desk, seeing Kohana play with her fingers.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

(F/n) stopped writing and moved to pick her daughter up and seated her on her lap.

“Working on some case files,” (F/n) told her, looking back at the pictures displayed on her desk.

“Who’s that girl?” Kohana pointed at the blown up picture that sat on top of a manilla folder.

“Someone who might be a part of a bad group,” (F/n) simplified her answer to help Kohana understand.

“I’ve been her before,” Kohana told her.

“What?” (F/n) felt her heart drop at what Kohana just said.

“Yeah,” Kohana nodded, “she was at the park,”

(F/n) immediately went to her phone and called someone.

Hey,” (F/n) greeted, “I just got some news,”

Lay it on us,” the other line said.

Kohana said that she saw ****** at the park,” (F/n) explained.

You mean, when everything went down?” the voice asked.

Yes,” (F/n) confirmed, “That means she’s in Japan as of right now,”

How can you know for sure?” the voice wasn’t sure of (F/n)’s statement.

Oikawa is still here,” (F/n) told them, “If she’s going after Oikawa, she’ll be staying here for a while,”

Alright,” the voice sighed, “You might have to bring him in again,”

Wonderful,” (F/n) rolled her eyes at the thought and hung up the phone.

Kohana started messing with the photos that littered her desk. (F/n) watched her in amusement, seeing the joy she had by organizing the photos in a random order.