𝐨𝐧𝐞

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 to aisle five please, associates to aisle five," said the overhead speaker.

(F/n) was walking around the grocery store. One of her bodyguards, Monterio, was pushing her cart for her. Her other bodyguard, Satoshi, was holding onto Kohana's hands while she ran everywhere around the store. (F/n) walked into the pasta aisle, looking for tomato sauce.

"Hey Monte, does the meeting start at six or seven tonight?" (F/n) asked, checking her watch.

"Seven, Ms. Lee," replied Monterio.
"I thought so, alright," (F/n) signed, "Can you drop off Kohana at Shira's when we leave the house?"

"Of course,"

(F/n) went back to looking for pasta sauce. While looking at the various brands, she heard a familiar sounding group of voices enter the aisle. She didn't bother turning her head to look at them. She grabbed a bottle of sauce and placed it in her cart.

"Is that you (F/n)?" asked one of the voices.

(F/n) turned to see who said her name. She took notice of the familiar boy, Hanamaki, and gave a lopsided smile.

"Hanamaki?" (F/n) took a deep breath in, "It's been a while,"

"Tell me about it," he replied.

Matsukawa and Hajime emerged from behind Hanamaki.

"No way, (F/n)!" Matsu walked up to (F/n) and pulled her into a hug.

"H-hey Matsu," she lightly returned the hug, "Hey Hajime," she greeted after pulling away from Matsu.

"Hey (F/n)," he greeted, "Hey Monte," he slightly bowed.

"Iwaizumi," Monte acknowledged.

"Fancy seeing you at the store," said Maki.