𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 wandered through the familiar room. It almost felt as if he was in that room every day since coming back from Argentina. Some time had passed and he was still the only person in that room. He felt the tension rise out of nowhere as if he was anticipating a break-in. His sixth sense was almost right when he saw the door bust open by three unfamiliar people.

“Ahh, you’re the infamous Oikawa Tooru,” a dyed, dirty-blonde greeted him flamboyantly, “I’m Miya Atsumu, at your service,” he bowed dramatically, only to be pushed by another unfamiliar person.

“Get out of the way Atsumu,” the man grunted and walked over to Oikawa, “Suna Rintarou,” he nodded at him.

“Please stop acting like teenagers,” the last unfamiliar person spoke up, causing Atsumu and Suna to tense up, “I apologize for their behavior Mr. Oikawa,” he then sat down in one of the chairs and fixed the ends of his suit, “I’m Kita Shinsuke, leader of the Hyogo Unit,”

“N-nice to meet you,” Oikawa stuttered out, feeling intimidated by his formal manners and presence.

“I believe Tsukishima will be arriving soon, he’ll start the meeting and we’ll continue until (F/n) arrives,” Kita explained the agenda to him.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Tsukishima arrived around 20 minutes after Kita had explained the agenda. He had his normal disinterested look and yawned before setting his computer down and hooking it up to the projection system.

“Can’t believe they made me in charge of this,” he mumbled to himself, before sighing and opening a file containing numerous pictures from the night of the attack, as well as some phone transcripts and surveillance footage. Tsukishima then stood up and faced the group, pushing his glasses up.

“Alright, these are photos the police have gathered after everyone who survived left,” Tsukishima clicked through them, “there were over 100 people in the building attending the event, excluding the bodyguards and drivers that were waiting in the parking garage a couple of blocks away. Around 70 people were killed, they ranged from the lowest level of the mafia to high-tech criminal mobs,” Tsukishima then clicked on the video footage of the chandelier falling, “the director disappeared during this time, but appeared once more once everyone was outside waiting for the ambulances; we’ll discuss this more later,”