𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍) was Iwaizumi's true best friend before Oikawa was. They knew each other since they were really really little. Having been in the same daycare, they grew up together and became partners in crime. Unfortunately they were separated when they moved to elementary school, but found themselves back in the same middle school. There, (F/n) met Oikawa.

(F/n) wasn't always attracted to Oikawa. In fact, she hated him. She hated how cocky he was and how much his ego was boosted whenever a girl expressed her interest in him. She found it infuriating.

"Yahoo~" Oikawa saw (F/n) walking in the hallway and caught up to her, "how are you doing (F/n)?"

"Do you know where Hajime is?" (F/n) ignored his question, annoyed at his presence.

"Why do you need to know?" Oikawa gestured to himself, "when you have me right here,"

(F/n) smacked him atop his head.

"Ow!" Oikawa whined, "you're just like Iwa-chan,"

"Oi, shitty-kawa," Iwaizumi noticed his two best friends and started walking over to them, "what did he do?"

"He was being Oikawa," (F/n) rolled her eyes. Iwaizumi then smacked Oikawa's head.

"Would you two stop hitting me?" Oikawa cried out.

"If you stop being an idiot, maybe I'll consider," the three of them made their way to the gym.

"Huh, why are you coming with us (F/n)?" Oikawa smirked, "is it to finally watch me and all my glory?"

"As if," (F/n) cringed, "I'm going to talk to your coach about something,"

'"Is it-" Iwaizumi started to ask.

"Maybe," (F/n) shrugged.

"What?" Oikawa looked at the two, wondering what they were silently discussing.

"Nothing Oikawa," Iwaizumi told him, "let's get ready for practice," he opened the door to the gym.

"Watch for me (F/n)," Oikawa sent her his famous smirk and wink before being shoved to the locker room by Iwaizumi.