𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍), 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐓𝐎 walked inside the huge building together. They admired how fancy the interior was. Chandeliers were the only light sources, decorating the ceiling. The floor was made of marble and the walls were covered with various famous art paintings.

“This place is nice,” Bokuto exclaimed, gripping Akaashi’s hand tighter.

“I can only imagine how much this costs,” (F/n) said before continuing further into the building.

“Well look who it is,” Kuroo smirked as he walked over to the trio, opening his arms up.

“Ugh, why are you here?” (F/n) rolled her eyes playfully before giving Kuroo a side hug.

“Ouch,” Kuroo said playfully before greeting his best friend.

“Bokubro!” (F/n) heard Kuroo state before she walked further away from them, trying to find one specific person.

“Where are you?” (F/n) mumbled to herself before spotting a familiar head of hair. She walked over to the person excitedly before hugging them from behind.

“Shinsukeeee!” (F/n) smiled, feeling the former captain relax and turn around.

“Hello (F/n),” Kita smiled as he returned the hug.

“I missed you,” (F/n) said before taking a glass of champagne from the tray tables the waiters have been walking around with.

“And I, you,” Kita said before taking a sip of his glass, “how has Kohana been?”

“Good,” (F/n) updated him about everything as they walked toward the dining room area.

The room was just as beautiful and expensive as the lobby. (F/n) saw the long dining table, hosting many chairs, enough for all of the leaders and other added guests. They saw the director sitting in the middle chair placed at one of the ends of the table. (F/n) sucked her breath in before she sipped on her champagne.