𝐬𝐢𝐱

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(𝐅/𝐍) 𝐇𝐀𝐃 to drive to a specific warehouse far away, with Oikawa and Kohana. It wasn't the first time Kohana was there, but she never really liked the warehouse. Sure, there were some people that she liked, but she hated all the yelling and arguing that occurs. She started to get tense, squirming in her seat once more.

"I thought we were going to Iwa-chan's place?" Oikawa asked, but got no response from anyone. He then saw Kohana start squirming in the corner of his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Oikawa questioned the girl, holding onto her legs to get her to stop.

"I don't like this place," Kohana turned away, "Too loud,"

"You don't like loud places," Oikawa asked.

"No, not that," Kohana said, "I just don't like what they argue about,"

Oikawa looked at Kohana, who shut down after she said that. It took courage, but he finally turned to ask (F/n) where he was.

"Where are we (F/n)?"

(F/n) sighed, knowing there was nothing she could do to not tell him the truth about it.

"You're not going to like the answer," (F/n) started, pulling into the warehouse parking garage that was underground, "But my job isn't just strictly business,"

"What do you mean?" Oikawa started getting antsy.

"I'll explain more in the building," (F/n) secretly gestured at Kohana, whose eyes were closed, trying to block out the warehouse.

(F/n) parked the car and stepped out. She went to Kohana, who was shaking.

"I know baby," (F/n) cooed, picking her up, "We'll only be here for a little bit okay?"

"But it's scary," Kohana sniffled, "I don't like it,"

"I know," (F/n) placed a kiss on her forehead, rubbing her back, "You'll be with Uncle Tendou today, he loves you,"