𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

WARNING: contains sexual content

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 29, 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇

That fateful night…

It was a blessing at the time…

⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒 and groans could be heard in Oikawa's bedroom. It was a couple of nights before he left for Argentina. It wasn't uncommon for Oikawa to have one-night stands here and there. Being an 18 year old, almost 19 year old man, his sex drive is really high. Also being the most popular guy at Aoba Johsai, it wasn’t hard to find girls who were willing to satisfy his needs. However, he never let any strings be attached. He simply just wanted a good fuck. 

(F/n) was underneath Oikawa. Body trembling as Oikawa continued to pound into her. Moans and whimpers leave her lips as Oikawa grunts into her neck, leaving harsh, purple marks all over. She clings onto Oikawa, leaving scratch marks on his back. Oikawa removed his face from her neck and kissed her on her lips, silencing most of the moans she was letting out. He felt her clench around him as she neared her second orgasm. 

“O-oikawa,” she moans as she arches her back. 

“Cum for me (F/n), you can do it,” he persisted, his pace speeding up, feeling the edge of her release and the start of his.

(F/n) moans loudly, walls clenches sporadically around Oikawa as she cums. Oikawa’s hips stutter as he releases inside of her. 

If only he knew…

“I hope you don’t try to contact me again,” Oikawa says as he puts his clothes back on, “I don’t want any strings attached,”

“I know,” (F/n) replied, “I’m not looking for anything serious anyway,”

“Good,” 

He should’ve worn protection…

“Well?” asked Shira, (F/n)’s best friend.

“I-it’s positive…” (F/n) shakily replied. 

Shira didn’t say anything. He pulled (F/n) into a hug as she sobbed into his chest. 

He said not to contact him…

“Iwaizumi, I have to tell you something,” (F/n) said over the phone. 

“What is it?” asked Iwaizumi.

“I’m pregnant,” she took a deep breath in, “And it’s Oikawa’s,”

Iwaizumi sighed, rubbing his face and said, “I’ll do what I can,”

He refused to believe it…

“Iwaizumi, there is no way that that baby is mine,” Oikawa scoffed, “She was on birth control,”

“Accidents happen Oikawa,” Iwaizumi bantered back, “That child is yours,”

“No, IT is not,” Oikawa rolled his eyes, “She probably slept with another dude, there’s no way,” 

Iwaizumi bit his lip. He knew that (F/n) liked Oikawa ever since grade school. She only accepted his request for that night so that she could at least have some type of memory with him, not realizing how much it was going to hurt. Nor did she expect to now be pregnant with his child. 

“You know what, whatever,” Iwaizumi retorted, “I told you, that’s all that matters,” 

They said I wasn’t going to get far…

“No,” (F/n)’s mother refused to believe it, “If what you’re saying is true, then you are not my daughter anymore,” 

“Mom-”

“I said no!” she yelled, “Get out of my face, you are no longer welcome here,”

I had to depend on my best friend for a while…

“I’m really sorry about all of this,” (F/n) cried as she fixed the futon in Shira’s room.

“Hey, look at me,” Shira grabbed (F/n)’s face, “Pregnant or not, you are my best friend. I will always help and support you no matter what. I will help you raise your child and provide for their future,”

Shira and his family helped me a lot. Iwaizumi was also there for support. Sooner or later we found out I was having a girl. With that, we spent an insane amount of money getting her the best outfits and accessories. She was going to be one spoiled child. I took time off from school, around two years. After Kohana was able to walk, I went to school full time while also working. I’m not sure how I did it, but I graduated as summa cum laude and started my own company. 

Life was going good. I was business partners with Kozume Kenma and Kuroo Tetsuro, both adored my child as well. Iwaizumi was the only third year at Aoba Johsai I really kept in contact with. He treated Kohana like his own daughter and wanted to make sure she was living the best life she could. 

If only it had stayed this peaceful…