EPILOGUE

I held Mia's waist and lift her as I deepened the kiss. I pushed her to the bed and move on top of her. The kiss that we are sharing deepened as each second passed.

I bit her lower lip before I put a small distance between us. Hinihingal na dinilat nito ang kaniyang mga mata.

"I love you, Mia." I sincerely said. Matamis itong ngumiti sa akin bago pinatakan ng halik ang aking labi.

"I love you, Ken." She answered back. I chuckled and put my face on the crook of her neck. Natatawang itinutulak naman ako nito palayo.

"Ken, nakikiliti ako." Tumatawa pa ring saad nito. I sniffed her scent and placed a kiss on her neck before I looked at her again.

Mia's eyes held lots of emotions. But the dominant on all of it is love and desire. They mirrored what I am feeling right now.

"Ken, make love to me." Was Mia all said before she reached for my nape and pull me closer.

***

It was already five in the morning and the sun is beginning to rise. The light from it slowly peeking to our room's window. I looked at Mia who's soundly asleep. She looked tired but she's glowing. I reached to her and touched her face.

Hindi ko akalain na in just a span of two months, I will fall deeply in love with this woman. Mia is the epitome of a strong and independent woman. She always carries herself well, making everyone around her show respect to her.

Pero hindi ko rin naman inakala na magiging ganito kalalim ang nararamdaman namin sa isa't isa. For me, Mia is way out of my league. Siguro kung noon pa kami nagkakilala, I wouldn't dare to introduce myself to her. It feels like we are far from each other's reach. But Mia proved me wrong.

Kasi kahit na sa kakaibang paraan kami nagkakilala, she made me feel loved and accepted. She put me as her top priority, making me want to just spoil her forever. Pero ngayon, hanggang ngayong araw ko na lang ito magagawa. After today, I will leave them again. After today, she will be back to her usual routine.

I stopped caressing Mia's face when she slowly opened her eyes. She blinks numerous times, adjusting from the light before she looked at me and smile. I smiled back at her, and my heart can't stop beating so darn fast.

"Good morning." She greeted and slowly get up.

"Good morning langga." I greeted back. I went close to her and give her a peck on the lips.

"Ang aga mo naman nagising. You should sleep more, hindi ka ba pagod?" I asked her. It's just 5:30 in the morning. Hindi ko namalayan na halos tatlumpong minuto pala akong nakatitig lang sa kaniya.

"Nah, I'm good." She answered and hugged me on my waist. "Atsaka, I want to savor the time and moments with you. Hindi ko magagawa 'yon kapag natulog lang ako." She continued while pouting.

I chuckled and hugged her back. "Ang clingy." I teased her. She laughed shortly and pinch my chest.

"For the last time." She answered. I keep my smile and just hugged her. Just like what she said, we savor the time and moments we have... for the last time.

Hindi ko alam kung paano natanggap ng bukal ni Mia na aalis ako ulit at hindi na makakabalik. That after this day, there will be no Ken Vargas walking on their lives. But then again, maybe Mia is just really matured and knows how to handle herself in all aspects. The thing that I admire the most about her.

After we satiated ourselves with that long hug, agad na humiwalay sa akin si Mia at pumasok sa banyo para mag-ayos. Ako naman ay binuksan ang sliding door sa kwarto namin at lumabas doon. The weather is fine, too good for outdoor activities. Tinitigan ko ang paligid, even the other rooms kung saan nagsstay ang mga kasama namin ay kita ko. Mukhang hindi pa rin sila gising. Sabagay anong oras naman na kami natapos kagabi dahil sa inuman.