Chapter 6

"I was starting to believe that you didn't exist." I peered over my cup and saw Sebastian standing in front of me a few feet away.

Sebastian's body moved with ease as he got closer to me invading my thoughts and nose with his aroma, his black jeans hugged his long legs and his shirt defined every muscle on his torso when my eyes met his I was taken aback by the fierceness they held, it took everything in me not to cower away.

His green eyes lit up with amusement as he turned to face me, the lights from the party flickering over his features, his well built body was standing there in all of its glory as he took a step forward bracing himself against the counter flexing his muscles in the process.

"Well the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist," his lips turned upwards in a small smirk of approval, "Charles Baudelaire, impressive."

"So you must be the infamous Faith that Alex has told me all about, it's nice to meet you but I do remember our little run in with each other in the hall the other day," at least he knew that we somewhat had already met, "don't you mean famous?" I said with a smirk, "nope."

I scoffed at his remark and tipped my cup back letting the alcohol calm me down, "well then I would say that I'm pleased to meet you but my mamma always told me to never lie," "touche darling, touche."

"You know most girls would kill to be in your place right now so I don't advise bickering with me darling."

Wow this conversation took a turn "you've got to be kidding me," sarcasm leaked through my voice "you're one of those guys?" "If you mean too hot for your own good then yes."

"No I mean the ego filled dumb fuckers who don't know anything outside of their own little pea sized brain." I breathed out laughing internally as I realized how over the top that was.

"Well I truly am flattered that you know so much about me but again I would like to advise you to not judge someone from first impressions, or as this would be the second impression and you always come out insulting me."

I coughed out a dry laugh and took a sip of my drink, I was not getting drunk tonight but one cup won't do any harm, plus I need it talking to this asshat.

After a few seconds of staring at each other, Violet came up to me and pulled me to the dance floor, she was a fucking lightweight, she probably only had one shot and was already overly tipsy.

"Well, I guess if fate plays its cards we will meet again," I said as Vi was pulling us away, he smirked and said "If fate plays." then he walked away out of my sight.

After an hour of dancing the party was still going strong and I was dancing with someone, they had their hands on my waist moving my hips against their dick, I turned around and they started to kiss my neck biting my skin as he went farther down, I grabbed onto his neck playing with his hair, the music in the background and the lights all added to the ambiance of the whole party.

I felt an arm latch onto me and pull me away, Vi was dragging me to the sitting area where a bunch of people were in a circle.

"Vi what the fuck?" "Come on we're all playing truth or dare," she ignored my rude tone and continued to pull us to the room, I semi nodded my head not knowing how to react, I followed Vi to the living room.

I sat down on the couch in between Alex and Beca, my eyes travelled around the other people but they were automatically drawn to Sebastian, he was sprawled out with his legs in front of him and a relaxed blank expression on his face.

Vi was sitting beside someone occasionally kissing them, my jaw dropped open and I looked over to Beca who mirrored my expression, we smiled at each other and looked away.