Chapter 41

A smile.

I had a smile on my face that I woke up with.

I also had this overwhelming feeling of guilt running through my veins every time I thought of the boy I loved, and he loves me.

I hated to say it but it was true, I couldn't give a shit anymore though, I love him and it's time to act on it.

For the first time since I moved here, I got up out of bed still with a smile on my face, missing the person who left me in my bed.

I got ready for school with the smile slowly wearing off knowing I would have to listen and pretend to learn shit in school.

I got a text last night from Seb saying he would pick me up for school, he would be here in five minutes and I was still trying to tie up my shoes with shaky hands, I walked downstairs seeing my dad at the counter eating a slice of burnt toast, "really dad? You can't even cook toast?"

I laughed at him and got an apple out of the fridge "buzz off, it's not even that burnt." He turned the slice of toast over but the other side was just as black as the first one, "Seb's picking me up for school so I'll see you tonight."

With that I walked out and saw Seb's black Jeep in the driveway, he was standing outside of his car leaning against the doorframe.

"Faith bring Sebastian in here I want to say hi," my dad called out and I chuckled while yelling back an ok, I turned to face Seb and made a come here movement with my finger feeling all happy inside at the sight of him.

"Good morning darling." His deep voice rumbled.

"Morning hotshot, my dad wants to say hi so come inside." I reached out and took his hand pulling him inside the doorway, he tugged on my hand making me turn around to face him. I looked up with a smile on my face and looked into his green eyes.

"Give me a fucking kiss."

I leaned forward and lightly put my lips on his trying to stop smiling so I could kiss him, he pulled me tighter to him and I wrapped my hands around his neck running the hair at the back of his head through my fingers, I could feel him smile into the kiss and it made everything so much better.

"I fucking love you so much, Fay."

He said agaisnt my lips pulling away just enough for us to talk, "I love you." I replied meaning it with every bone in my body, "wait what?"

He pulled back with a small smile on his face and the look of astonishment swirling in his eyes, I looked up catching him off guard every time I said it.

"I love you Seb and I can't pretend like I don't any longer," "it's about fucking time."

He mumbled and I threw my head back in laughter feeling the world light up with my smile, I turned my head so I could look up at him and I caught him already looking down at me with so much love and adoration it made me feel like I was floating.

"Sebastian my boy, how are you doing?" My dad walked up to us with a smile on his face and I felt my heart squeeze at the look on my dads face, "I'm good Mr. Walker," Seb spoke his deep voice sending chills through my body, my dad shook his hand and I left them in the kitchen for a little while walking outside to put my bag in Sebs Jeep.

When I walked back inside Seb and my dad were sitting on the stools talking about Seb's boxing and what he is going to do about University, that's something we haven't even mentioned to eachother.

"School remember?" I asked and pulled Seb up from the couch, he said goodbye to my dad and we walked back out to his car already knowing we were late for school. I stepped into Seb's jeep and closed the door letting him drive off to school, I buckled my seatbelt then turned to him, "come here."