Chapter 28

The light shined into my eyes making me squint, I tried to move my hands to my face to brush the hair out of the way but I couldn't move, panic coursed through my body as I remembered all the times I woke up tided to a chair so people could question me about the gang.

Wow, way to be traumatized.

As the memories of last night came back to me I opened my eyes and saw Seb laying down on my chest with his face buried in between my boobs,

I covered up a laugh and tried to move out from under him but came up with no luck.

After ten minted I was able to switch out my body for a pillow and I ran out of the room leaving my dignity behind, truth be told I didn't regret anything last night, I knew it was stupid but something in me snapped and I thought that by getting out all the sexual tension between us it would make my feelings for him go away, sadly I still woke up with a heavy feeling on my chest.

I walked home feeling a soreness creep through my whole body especially between my legs. The cars passed me one by one and I was thankful to have decent close covering my body.

I could not believe Faith fucking Walker was doing the walk of shame.

I got home soon after and as I unlocked the door this feeling of longing started to creep up my body, Vi sent me a picture of her and Caleb at the club last night and I started to wish that could be Seb and me.

My mind seemed to keep forgetting about the part that in a few months I will have to leave, I will have to say goodbye to everyone who has helped me, I'll say goodbye forever. I Won't be able to talk to them, see them or give them a hug.

After graduation our friendship would be gone, this is why I have to stay away from Seb, there's something between us that's not just a one night stand and I know he feels it too, I'm just hoping he will ignore it.

I got changed for school putting on some jeans and an oversized shirt, I put my bag in my car and drove off to school dreading the one face I might see, my hands were clammy and shaking.

I pulled my car into the school parking lot and killed the engined and just stayed still not moving, the events of last night played through my mind and before I knew it a smile crept up on my face lingering at the moment, the way Seb was so gentle yet demanding made my pulse quicken, a car pulled into the spot beside me and I saw a blur of black out of the corner of my eye.

My gaze moved to the black jeep beside me and I saw the devil walk out of his car coming around to stand outside of my car waiting for me to come out, I reluctantly opened the door and Seb reached out his hand helping me step down.

I dodged his hand and reached over to grab my bag accidentally brushing my back agaisnt Seb's front, "fuck Faith," he groaned out before moving his hands to my hips keeping me in place.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck, his hot and heavy breath keeping me grounded feeling every touch we shared, I turned around facing the devil getting lost in his green forest eyes.

Seb moved his hands to cup my cheek and he rubbed his thumb over my cheek making them heat up in his touch, my body relaxed into him and I dreaded knowing that I had to pull away, my common sense took over me and I put my hands on his hard chest putting pressure on them making him take a slow step back.

We both sighed losing touch, I looked at him with a gaze that held many words, "I know."

He mumbled out before running his hands over his face "Seb you mean a lot to me I just don't want to ruin that with this,"

I spoke gesturing my hands between the two of us "I don't know to say to you." He spoke with more emotion than I've ever heard him speak with, "I don't know how I can be friends with you."