Before

Welcome to my first ever story.

I don't really know what to say but to sum it up this story will be rough, I have never written something like this before but I wanted to give it a try so here it goes, please don't expect anything from this story because as much as I tried to make it the best I could Grammarly can only do so much with the unpaid version.

I wrote this story because I needed a way to let go and writing enabled me to feel free, this story is not just for me but for everyone who may feel alone. This story is for you because the dark times will be over soon, writing this story gave me a safe space to lose myself and I hope it can give anyone who needs it a chance to forget everything and just feel free for a few moments.

The story does cover triggering topics so I have included a trigger warning before each chapter to warn you. These are some of the trigger topics this story covers:

-Anorexia

-Suicidal thoughts

-self-harm

These topics all are evident in the story so if you don't feel comfortable continuing to read please feel no pressure, the story does jump from dark themes to cute and light within chapters so if you need to take a break to get away from your life my dm's are always open for people who need to talk, I am always here for you.

Please keep in mind that this story has some mature content, there are a few scenes but other than that nothing is really detailed. I know, I know. I just like everyone else on this app love the good old smut but I never realized how weird it is to write. Please don't expect anything detailed or good.

Lastly, I just wanted to write a small little dedication, throughout all of my ups and downs within this story not once did I ever question my love for my readers, seeing your comments made me smile and gave me that glimmer of hope that all will be ok.

So this story is for you, to the people who need to know that they are not alone.

To the people who are silently screaming wishing for someone to hear, this is for you.

Use this book as a safe space to get out of your thoughts and live through someone else's smiles and laughter because life sometimes can be a bitch.

This story is for you.