After

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to write a quick author's note at the end of my story because I have many things I want to say.

First of all, I want to speak about the ending because I can only imagine how pissed off everyone is.

The ending is not happy.

But to be honest I don't really believe in happy endings.

Throughout the whole time writing this story the one main plot that stayed the same was that the story would end like this.

I wrote the end for Faith and Sebastian before I wrote the beginning.

I know many of you will hate Faith but just know that she is not perfect, she is one of the most relatable characters I have written and it all tied up to her and Sebastian in regards to them not getting their happy ending.

Even though they deserve nothing more.

Also before I get into the sappy shit, this story will not have a sequel, I wrote this as a stand alone and I would like to stay with that.

I don't like to cause pain to other people but this ending gave me an outlet I didn't know I needed at the time and that outlet for me was writing Faith.

My Grandma left this world as I was writing the story and for me, she was the one person in my life who I felt I was able to tell everything to and then all of a sudden she was taken away from me, and then two weeks later my mother lost her best friend.

My family was hit with emotions that I have never had to experience and I wouldn't want to wish them upon the worst of people, I felt like I had no one to talk to, my friends were there but I made myself feel like I shouldn't have to burden them with my problems so I kept it all to myself, but then as I opened up my laptop and wrote all of my feelings instead of being kept inside of me I let them transcribe to my character Faith.

Everything that she has gone through is something that I have been through just in another point of view, Faith for me is the person I could never be.

Having someone, even if it was just a character experiencing the same things made me feel a little less alone and I only wish I was able to bring that feeling to all of you.

I like to believe that in another life Faith and Sebastian were destined to be together even if in this life they were destined to destroy one another.

Because sometimes that is what happens, the world lets you have everything you could ever want but then it takes it away just as fast.

Now that we have reached the end of the story I just want to say it would not have happened without you, reading the comments and seeing people vote on chapters gave me a reason to keep writing even if it was the last I wanted to do.

I know it's been rough and choppy but somehow you still made it to the end so thank you, thank you so fucking much.

Final word count for the story- 149,104

I love you all.

Sab<3