Chapter 26

"Club, tonight all of you have to come."

 Alex walked up to our lunch table and sat down beside me with a heavy thud, "also Vi invite Clabe I miss talking to him," Vi tapped Alex across his face and I snuffled out a laugh, we were having lunch outside laughing and talking about everything.

Once again with everyone, I felt free and light as I laughed away my problems. Seb came up and took the seat across from me as usual, his long legs met mine under the table and he crossed his legs in between mine caging my legs between his long ones, 

I looked up at him and he flashed me a smile, not a smirk but a beautiful smile that I wanted to capture every aspect of.

"What time do you want us to be there?" Beca asked Alex, "we will all meet up at ten." We all agreed and continued with the conversation, Oli leaned over to Beca and whispered something in her ear that made a dark blush cover her cheeks corresponding with her red hair, she pulled away and brought their intertwined hands together to rest on the table. 

TJ gaged at the two of them and we all laughed watching the young couple in love as they lived in their own world with only eachother.

Lucky fuckers.

"Did you and Alex finish your history project yet?" I looked at Alex and the two of us broke out into laughter, "actually yes," the whole table started clapping at our achievement and Alex stood up taking a bow.

"We got an 82 on it so I would say that's not too bad for us," "ya especially because the whole time I wanted to put a gun to your head."

He pouted at me and smiled, "aw Faithy you know you loved it." I threw a french fire at him and he caught it chewing it obnoxiously loud just to piss me off. How lovely.

Lunch was interrupted by the announcements going off saying that all seniors needed to come to the gym for an assembly, we all got up but I noticed that Seb was still sitting down, 

I walked around the table to him and held out my hand to the devil who was half asleep, "you coming?"

 He reached out to my hand and his warm hand covered mine, I helped pull him up and he smiled at me putting all of his weight on me making me stumble back, I slapped the back of his head and he pulled on my hand catching up with the others, "you're a dick."

 I mumbled quietly hoping he would hear me, "oh darling don't you know I'm the devil?" "no you're a dick in the devil's body," "you know me so well."

"Seniors listen up, next week there is the annual seniors camping trip, it is two nights and you will all be going up north for camping to work on team building and to get away, you will be sleeping in your respected cabins, everyday you will be able to chose from a series of group activities in the wilderness or swimming in the lake, this is all optional but I do advise you to go on this trip, you never know how much fun you will have."

 We sat down on the cold hard chairs and Seb reached over and put his arm around my chair closing his eyes, I reached up and lightly brushed the hair out of his face making sure I could see his beautiful green eyes, a small smile lifted his face before he closed his eyes once again.

"Ok I hope everyone was listening, on your way out please take the form and get it signed by a guardian, you will need to return it sometime this or next week, it's not that hard to ask so I expect everyone who is going on the trip to follow through, thank you and enjoy the rest of you're day." 

The assembly had just ended and I watched the swarm of students leave the gym picking up the form on their way out, we all stood up and made our way to the doors.