Epilogue

And at that moment I looked back for the first time in my life.

I was always taught to never regret anything, do everything for yourself because, in the end, no one will ever be there for you.

But Sebastian was.

He was always there for me.

I have never felt so much regret in my life as I do at this moment, nothing about the gang or my mom can compare to this pain I'm feeling right now.

I was driving away and with every turn, I was driving further away from my favourite life I made for myself.

I know that the pain will never go away it will just slowly fade and I'm fine with that, I want to hold onto every moment I ever had with Seb.

I told Seb that I would always love him forever but what scares me is how much truth lies in that word.

Forever is a long time but I could die today and I would be fine with that because in some twisted way I lived the life I always wanted and I have my forever to thank for that.

In the end, our relationship was just the beginning of a story, his story.

I was just a side character in Seb's life, a side character who broke him then the main character will come in to help bring him back because that's what happens in life.

It's always the other person.

It may be my fault that Seb and I broke up but that other girl will put him back together in the next chapter and thats what hurts.

Someone else is going to show him how to love again.

They will undo all the pain I put him through.

It may hurt but I brought this upon myself.

I regret what I did but I don't regret the things we did because if you only have one life I don't want to spend mine regretting not knowing Sebastian.

I want to live it because Seb showed me how.

I've done bad things in my life not only to other people but also to me, knowing that if anything ever happened in the end I would have someone,

even if it was the devil.

I always thought I was the devil but when you are standing face to face with the devil you can see that the devil was just what you most desire and that for me was love.

Seb was the devil in disguise of what I truly wanted.

I stood there standing face to face with the devil feeling pain and I was happy because the numbness that I always feel was replaced and I felt something.

Something the devil could not feel.

Pain.