Chapter 27

Pushing me up against the wall he grabbed my throat, his nose was touching mine and with every breath, I took my chest rose lighting grazed his chest,

"Why the fuck would you do that Faith!"

Playing dumb I responded, "do what Sebastian?" Using his full name just to piss him off even more "you fucking grinding on another man's fucking dick is what Faith," he seethed out, "I was dancing, dancing Seb not fucking him on the dance floor, you did the same thing to any way you asshole."

His breathing was rapid and I'm sure so was mine, I was pissed at him, I'm not his and no one tells me what to do, no one.

"You're jealous?" I asked already knowing the answer, "of course I'm fucking jealous!" He spat out his gaze roaming all over my face.

"Fuck you, Faith, this isn't worth my time."

He moved his cold hand off from my throat and I took in a deep breath of air looking his dead in the eyes, "That's what I've been trying to tell you from day one you fucking idiot."

I reacted before he turned around and grabbed my hip tightly pushing me harder against the wall, "shut the fuck up."

I could feel his rings harshly dig into my skin from outside of the dress, his body was pressed against mine and he had his legs in between mine pushing my legs wider as he moved closer to me.

"Seb just go home." If he's mad at me then I'm returning his energy, "you act like we're together when you know full well that we're not, you can't just go around and tell me what to do because your jealous Seb,"

he can't go around and tell me not to dance with other people when we're not even together, oh my lord no one has ever made me this pissed off before, I wanted to strangle him at this moment. "Can we just go somewhere Faith?"

looking up from the ground he whispered making me feel bad for yelling "oh my God, no Seb we can't I'm going home and so are you."

I waited for him to let go of me but he just held on tighter gripping my waist, saying, I'm too sober for this but I don't want to get drunk I just want to go home.

But I want Seb to come home with me,

no, no why did I think that, fuck my life. "I can't go home, Faith." He spoke with such desperation in his voice and eyes,

the anger had died down a little but I could still feel how mad he was at me from his grip on my body.

I was breathing hard but when I saw the look in his eyes my anger died down and I felt something I've never felt before, sympathy.

The way he looked at me as he said the words 'I can't go home' reminded me of the look I used to have in my eyes as I left the house every night without coming back for weeks, it reminded me of the times I left my mom and dad to hold each other as they cried knowing they had lost their daughter.

That was the look Seb and I shared, I just didn't know how much I would feel remorseful towards him. My mind was twisting thinking of ways I could avoid the situation but as wrong, as was It didn't want to, I wanted for once to stay and make things right.

I was going to regret this, I knew I would but right now I could feel good about myself for making one thing in my life right.

Stepping closer to him I put my hand on his cheek and lifted his head making him look up at me, "want to go our spot?"

The spot was the parking lot that we always seemed to end up in when we're mad or just want a break. He nodded and I took his hand and we walked back to the main floor to tell the girls I'm leaving, walking up to Vi with Seb's hand in mine.