Chapter 14

I woke up cold and annoyed, looking around my empty room I sighed seeing the darkness surround me.

 I walked down the stairs running my hand down the cold wood railing hearing the steps creak echoing across the empty house, my dad was gone and didn't even say goodbye.

I was alone. 

True, utterly alone. 

I had no one and yet I was being reminded of the fact every single day, I was a walking devil who continued to live in their burning mistakes.

I felt like wherever I stepped I was causing flames to burst, 

I was a true villain living in a fairy tale not meant for me, 

call me dramatic but I call it reasonable.

I walked outside feeling the wind brush past me, walking up to my car I notice that it was lower to the ground and I automatically ran up to the tries and saw that they had been slashed.

"What the fuck!"

 I knew exactly who did this, it was those dumbasses who beat me up on Friday, I hope they burn in hell. 

I kick the ground in frustration feeling my fist clench and my pulse quicken, I knew there was nothing I could do now but later I would send them a little message, 

I might have been depressed for a little while, but just a little PSA for everyone, 

Faith Walker is back bitches, and I was ready to flip the cards.

I stormed into the school hallway feeling furious, I was late because I had to walk to school and to top the start of my day Sebastian was standing infront of my locker. 

I tried to turn the corner hoping he wouldn't see me, I successfully turned the corner and slipped into the stairwell running up the steps two at a time dashing to history class,

 "Faith slow the fuck down!"

It was fucking Sebastian, I looked down across the stair railing to see him walking up the stairs, "sorry can't. Don't want to be late."

 I quickly turned my back to him and continued to run up the stairs opening the door walking into the main halls, "Fay just let me talk to you,"

 "you have to go to class, don't want another detention hotshot." 

"You fucker." I was able to make it to history without having to deal with an angry Sebastian, at least something went right today.

"Miss Walker it was nice of you to show up." The angry teacher spoke, with smoke almost coming out of her ears.

 "I was debating it but I thought I should turn up," "sit down and help Alex with the project." "On it."

 I slipped in the door with all eyes on me, I scowled at everyone and took my seat beside Alex, "your track record the past two days has not been good," Alex scolded me with a fake disappointed face.

"I know my car broke down so I had to walk to school" Alex moved closer to me and patted my head "aw poor Faithy, I'm so sorry."

 I shoved his hand away trying to fix my hair and opened my notebook to start with the long overdue project.

 "Oli pass a pencil please" Oliver rolled his eyes at me and threw a pencil at me "thanks" I turned back to the project and for the rest of the class yelled at Alex to type faster.

"Lunch!" "Alex someday someone is going to beat you up for being so being annoying and it may or may not be me," 

"you would never do that Faithy" "why is that?" "You love me too much."