Chapter 38

Light, sun, being alive, morning, life. Fuck my life.

I woke up with the feeling of being crushed all over my body only to try and pry open my eyes to see a head of curly black hair buried between my boobs, I threw my head back and let out a laugh that woke up the sleeping devil who was making himself quite comfortable by laying on me.

"Your comfortable," I turned over and he rolled off of me only to grab back onto my waist laying my body on his this time, we didn't have school considering it was Sunday and I sighed letting myself fall back into the most comfortable sleep on Sebastian's body.

After another hour we were both awake but still laying on my bed tangled up with each other as he kissed down my body.

I was laying with my back against the bed with his hands gripping my hips tightly keeping me in place as his mouth covered my nipple and he bit it lightly making me moan out for him to hear, my dad had already left so we had the whole house to ourselves.

"I want to eat you out." "Then fucking do it," I taunted him smirking down at the devil catching him off guard as his lips went lower on my stomach with one hand taking off my shorts. 

He finally moved his mouth to the place I wanted him the most and made me feel like I was on top of the world falling down only for him to catch me, If this is what heaven feels like then I'm fucked. 

His hands were tight on my hips keeping me in place as he did wonders with his mouth, my chest was going up and down matching my rapid breathing as I came down from the high.

He pulled back with a smug smirk on his face and I didn't like knowing that he had shaken up my world leaving me utterly speechless, I flipped us around and straddled him pushing his back against my headboard sending a loud bang to rattle my walls, I went down on him wanting to shake him up as he did to me.

"Fuck Faith keep doing that," 

I finished him off and released my mouth from him and pulled back straddling him again, I look up at him from underneath my lashes and see his green eyes darken with lust and need and he smirks at me and puts his hands on my ass making sure I was right on top of his dick so I could feel how hard he was again. 

"Don't swallow yet Fay," then he grabbed my throat and pulled me up to my feet, with his hand still on my throat and his cum in the back of my throat he put a little bit of pressure onto my skin making sure his rings dug into the soft skin of my neck, 

"let me feel you swallow."

He tightens his grip on my throat and I sallow feeling the sweet and salty come go down my throat "good girl." He rasped out his voice coarse from what I had just done.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" He asks while still keeping his grip tight on me so I wouldn't move off of his lap. "What? Give a blowjob?" 

Seb nods his head and I smirk at him wanting to tease him a little bit, "oh you know, just a lot of practice with other guys." And my grave has been dug.

His smirk morphed into jealousy and his hands gripped me even tighter, "well I better be the last darling or else I'll just have to fuck the others out of you." 

He left me shocked and took advantage of my state flipping us over so I was pinned to the bed with his body on top of mine, his sliver chain was hanging down from his neck so I reached up and fixed it watching as goosebumps formed on his skin at my touch.

"I am the only one allowed to rearrange your guts, you got that?" I smiled but nodded my head hating how he was doing these things to me by just some sentences and movements, "I bet no one else can make you scream as loud as I can." He continued, "and I bet no one else can suck you off as I can."