Chapter 30

I woke up with an unremovable smile plastered across my face, there was a heavy head on my chest and I looked down and saw Seb's head laying down on my boobs. 

His black hair was unruly and beautiful, I ran my hands through the curls and looked at the time, there was still an hour before school so I decided to wake up the devil, we had the overnight camping trip today and I still haven't even packed yet.

I rolled out under Seb and with a huff stood up walking into the bathroom to get ready for school, the overnight trip for the seniors was in the afternoon but they still were making us go to school. 

What a bunch of fuckers.

I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine, walking out I saw movement in the corner of my eye and I looked over seeing the devil waking up in my bed.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," "morning darling." 

He muttered with a deep voice still sounding half asleep, his hair was sticking up in all directions and he ran a hand through it trying to tame the curly mess, "come here."

 He rasped out while rubbing his hand over his face, I walked across the room and stood in front of him looking down at Seb.

He wrapped his long strong arms around my stomach and pulled me closer resting his forehead against my stomach nuzzling against me, I cherished this moment, I wanted to remember every touch, sound and movement about this time.

I wanted it to stop and last forever, I wish every day I could relive this moment we were sharing. "Did you pack for the trip?"

He closed his eyes and mumbled a no, I ran my hands through his hair, something I loved to do and I know he loved it too.

After twenty minutes of pushing Seb was finally up and ready for school, he had a bag of clean clothes in his car so he was able to change here and finish getting ready, we walked downstairs and I was thankful my dad had already left, "you hungry?"

Seb came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me hugging me from behind as he put his head in between my neck and shoulder sucking on the skin harshly, 

I took the wooden spoon that was in my hand and lightly tapped him on the head with it causing him to pull back but not before biting the skin leaving a bite mark behind.

"I can't believe it." Looking up at him through my eyelashes I saw the boy infront of me giving me an award winning smile, "believe what?"

"That I finally have you." 

He came up and rested his hand on my throat pulling my lips onto his, I smiled into the kiss before his tongue slipped into my mouth and he massaged my mouth with his giving me everything he had, 

my hands rested on his bare chest running up and down his abs feeling every little divet under my fingers, he toyed with the bottom side of the front of my bra before slipping his hands around my back and unclipping it letting it fall to the ground underneath my shirt, you could see my hard nipples poking through the black fabric of the t-shirt I was wearing.

"Seb." I moaned out as his hands played and pinched my nipples sending waves of pleasure down my spine to my core, I knew we had to stop but that was the last thing I wanted to do. 

Seb moved his hand's down to my ass and rested them there for a few moments before lifting me up and placing me on the counter, I shivered at the cold contact but recovered when his body was tightly pressed against mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist keeping him close to my wanting body, he moved his head down pulling off my shirt leaving me in nothing waist up, he cupped my breast and smirked down at me.