Chapter 50

Sebastian Romano

I let her go, the one thing in my life I truly loved left me and I let her.

I was able to get into my car before I fully broke down, tears flooded my vision and my heart, it hurt so much.

She was gone.

She wouldn't let me have any contact with her, she wouldn't let me see her, it was like she never existed.

When Faith drove away she took my heart with her, she thought we were too young to last forever, but I thought we would last forever, my whole body shook as I cried.

I cried for myself because I truly had no one now.

Sure I had all my friends but friends are different, they hold a different piece of your heart where Faith just held everything, I had my heart because of her and now she's gone.

What she once held together was now all in pieces because of her.

I would never get to see her smile, hear her laugh, feel the way her perfect body fit so well with mine.

Half of me left when Faith drove away, she may think this is the best thing for everyone else but she doesn't understand that I would burn the whole world up in flames just to see her again.

I miss her and she's been gone for under an hour. I called Alex because I couldn't drive in this state, I acted like I hated the guy but really I would fall apart without him.

I've never felt this hopeless and lost in my own body, it was killing me and the only person who could help was gone,

gone,

gone.

I couldn't tell if I was angry at her or mad but I do know I would do anything to see her once more.

At the thought of that, I became angry because even though she didn't have much of a choice she still left, we could have fought this together but instead, she decided to leave me.

I pounded my fist against the streeling wheel feeling the familiar pain sear through my hand making me want to do it again, so I did.

I took the necklace that I had given her out of my hand and looked through my burning eyes as I threw it onto the dashboard watching my only piece of her land quickly with a thud.

I sat there pounding my two hands into the sterling for ten minutes well my vision blurred with tears, my whole body shook and I felt as though the whole world was closing in on me,

taking the breath out of my body,

taking the will to live out from underneath me.

Alex pulled up beside my jeep and I got out of my car and into his, acting as though I wasn't falling apart.

We were silent for the drive back to his house. When we got inside I closed the door and fell back against it letting my body slide down the door as I broke down once again.

"Alex she's fucking gone."

My body felt cold against the door but I stayed there with my legs out in front of me and my hands running through my hair pulling tightly on the ends.

He didn't say anything just sat beside me and put an arm around my shoulder, tears brimmed his eyes and a pained expression was left on his face that was normally so carefree and happy.

This was one of the special moments where he was serious and not making stupid comments every two seconds, "I'm never going to see her again," I cried out over the silent screams for help, for her only to hear.