Chapter 18

I woke up to the sound of my phone, drilling into my head I answered it and ran my hands through my tangled hair, "Faith are you there?"

"Seb? Why the fuck are you calling me?"

"I need you to stay where you are and listen to me, walk as quietly as you can to your back door and let me in, don't let anyone see you from inside." There was panic in his voice that made my body wake up right away.

"I have a lot of questions right now," "I know you do but just hurry up, I'm at the backdoor." "ok chill out I'm coming."

I hung up the phone looking down at my sweatpants and threw on a sweatshirt, walking out of my room I closed my door and moved to the window hearing the floors silently creak under my feet.

I looked around the pitch black house looking out from the upstairs window, there were two cars outside and some people standing around talking.

I couldn't see anything other than their silhouettes but it didn't take a genius to figure out who they were.

My heartbeat increased against my chest and my palms started to sweat, I turned the corner and saw Seb standing by the backdoor,

I felt my soul leave my body at the sight of Sebastian standing outside my door covered in blood. My hand flew to my cover my mouth making sure I wouldn't scream,

The porch light sung on his body showing me his white shirt covered in blood and his shoes that once were white were now covered in mud and blood, I guess Halloween came early for him.

I wearily reached out and put my hand on the cold metal knob turning slowly as I opened the back door letting the devil inside.

Seb grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside putting a hand over my mouth to silence me, "ok Faith I need you to listen to me and not say a word." I nodded and he took his hand away,

filling my lungs with air I punched him in the stomach, he hurled over in pain wheezing for air, that punch should not have hurt that much.

I lifted his shirt seeing purple and blue bruises all over his ribs and a stab wound on his stomach.

"You fucking idiot what did you do?" "Faith shut the fuck up and listen to me," "well then you better talk."

I helped him up and closed the door as we walked inside making sure to stay out of the view from the windows,

"There are these people who after the fight followed me so I tried to lose them by driving around but they just followed me so I came here."

"Why the fuck would you come here?" I spoke loudly but he hushed me reminding me of my father who was one floor above us.

"I don't know my legs were thinking not my brain." Deep breaths Faith just calm deep breaths, repeating in my mind to try and stay calm,

"well tell your legs to take you somewhere else." Ok nope. I was not calm "I can't, why not Sebastian?" "because they're already here." I see that dumbass.

"Seb I'm going to kill you," "while get in line cause so are those psychopaths, they have guns and other weapon shit."

"Sebastian if these people don't kill you then I will, many times," "ok that's fine just do you have a back exit to sneak out, we gotta get out of here." "Follow me".

I took his hand feeling his rings dig into my palm, I led him to the door that connects to the garage, there was a thump and I looked over my shoulder and Seb was down on the ground clutching his stomach.

"What the fuck?" "You fucking tripped me." His deep voice rasped out through the deep breaths.

"Well then maybe next time don't bring a group of killers to my house." "shut up." He turned over in pain trying to sit up but his stomach wouldn't allow him to,