Chapter 32

I woke up at six in the fucking morning, fucking six all because of the fucking sunlight shining through the windows which let in way too much fucking cold air last night.

"Fuck my life," I mumbled into the pillow which Vi threw at me last night thinking I was a murder coming to kill them.

"Faith, wake up were late," the pillow was pulled out from my hands and the blanket that I was wrapped up in was thrown away from me "late for what?" I groaned out wanting to crawl back into the warmth of my uncomfortable bed.

"Today is the last full day, were going on a nature hike and there's late night swimming at the dock."

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of Vi and Beca looming over me with their faces right next to me. I hate my life.

We all quickly got ready for the day and in thirty minutes all of our cabin was outside with everyone else waiting to be sorted into our groups for the day.

"Listen up everyone, there will be two main group activities today that everyone will be participating in no matter what, if you don't like them then feel free to cry me a river and complain as your doing it."

One of the main teachers spoke to all of the students as we gathered around the dining hall, I looked down at my hand picking at my skin waiting to be told what we were doing, I looked up and moved my gaze around all of the students but not once did I see any of the guys, I was guessing they were still asleep because they all were sharing a cabin.

"Faith wheres the motley crew?" Vi asked referring to the guys, "no clue." I muttered keeping quiet because I had many glaring eyes on me,

"one group will be doing a day long nature hike but do not worry there will be breaks and pit stops as you hike up to your destination, this hike will be led by one of the park rangers so please be on your best behaviour if you even know what that is."

I snickered out a laugh and moved closer to Vi and Beca trying to see if Seb was here yet, but I had no luck on that front.

"The second event will be canoeing, now you do get to chose your pick so if you want to go on the nature hike please go to the left of the hall and for the canoeing step to the right."

I knew we would all do the same thing so I turned to Beca and Vi looking at them for their choices, "I don't want to go anywhere near the water until tonight so do we want to go hiking?" Vi asked, Beca and I nodded being perfectly fine with spending the day walking around on a dirt path.

We walked to the left of the dining hall and stood up against the wall with everyone else who wanted to go on the hike, "ok are the guys still sleeping or what?" Vi said with a funny annoyance to her tone, "still sleeping, if there was nothing to wake them up they would probably sleep the whole day."

"Nature hike leaves in thirty minutes so meet up at the entrance in thirty minutes and if you want to canoe go down to the dock and wait for further instructions. Also if you are going on the hike please bring a bathing suit and towel."

We followed the crowd out of the hall and went back to our cabin to get sunscreen and water bottles for the hike.

"We should wake up the boys," Beca suggested, "or we can let them sleep all day so we don't have to deal with them." I also suggested.

"Faith come on let's go wake up your boyfriend." I complied and let Vi pull me out of the cabin and we walked across the lawn to the boy's side of the camp.

I never corrected Vi to tell her that Seb wasn't my boyfriend, I smiled a the term and almost tripped over a rock because I was thinking about Sebastian instead of paying attention, he seemed to be on my mind way too much lately but I wouldn't want it any other way.