Chapter 12

"Faith!" Shit, I can't even walk into school in peace, I slapped on a fake smile and looked to see Tyler running over to me "good morning." 

"I was wondering what you're doing tonight." I coughed out a laughed and looked at him,

 "you're joking right?"

 He smiled showing off his overly white teeth, "nope."

 "Look Tyler I just moved here and I really don't want to start anything." His expression never faltered, "that's fine, I'll try again." I was about to tell him to forget about it but he flashed me one more smile and then walked off turning the corner.

What the fuck had just happened, it was like he didn't even understand that I said no to him.

I closed my locker and rested my back against the lockers closing my eyes, Sebastian automatically filled my thoughts and I shook my head trying to get his perfect face out of my mind.

Just like clockwork Alex came into my vision with a tired looking devil walking beside him, they got closer to me and I couldn't hide the smile that was on my face.

Seb walked up to me and leaned back against the locker behind me, he was so close I could feel his body heat radiate off of him, 

he didn't say anything he just closed his eyes trying to get more rest.

Alex and TJ walk up to us and Seb moved his hands so they were rested on my waist and moved me so I was in front of him blocking him from their point of view,

 I shuddered at the feeling of his cold touch, his rings lightly dug into my skin and I trembled at his whim loving every touch we shared.

He dropped his head and rested it against my shoulder, "Hey guys." "Top of the morning to you, Sebby what's wrong?" Seb mumbled something inaudible before closing his eyes not moving his head from my shoulder.

 "His fight last night, the poor boy got a little ruffed up and now has a bad headache, right sweetie?" I joked around answering for Sebastian.

"If I could move both of you guys would be dead." 

"Oh Sebby don't be like that," Alex taunted, Seb tried to rise to his full height standing up from the lockers but fail miserably and almost fell back but TJ and I caught him while Alex just moved out of the way letting him fall.

The bell rang and I turned to Seb letting his head fall off of my shoulder, a frown formed upon his face at the lost contact and I chuckled at him, he was so pitiful.

 "Can you skip class with me?"

 "No can do hotshot, I have a test today," Seb lightly moved his head so it was on my shoulder and he pulled me against the lockers resting my back on the cold doors but the coldness went away when Seb moved to stand beside me, 

our bodies we so close we had no space in between them.

He lifted his head from my shoulder and dropped it against me with more force in an attempt to try and hit my shoulder.

"fine I'll see you at lunch." He mumbled in a defeated tone, I leaned his body weight off of me and pushed myself up from the lockers turning to face the devil.

"Do you want to take a pain killer?" He shook his head glancing up at me "I can't swallow pills."

 "Can't relate." 

We both snickered at my drug remark and I walked away feeling bad for leaving him in this state.

I walked out of my class to see Alex and Oli waiting for me to walk to history class with them, "aw guys thanks for waiting"