1⚫

"Girl let me tell you....he was fucking me from the back,he even snatched off my wig and threw it on my back"Lonella told me as we sat in the math class.

"Too bad I'm a virgin....I think I'll actually die a virgin"I said lowly.

"Yeah you prolly will cause everytime niggas try to talk to you...you tell em how you not allowed to date....you bout weird as hell sometimes"she smacked her bubblegum.

"Because I'm not allowed to date"I shrugged looking around the class.

"So tell me how you legal to have sex but you can't date"she questioned.

"I'm not legal to have sex".

"Aye you have the right to fuck .....girl you is 16 that shit is in the book of rights or the law or whatever that shit is".

"Yea but I don't live with the book of rights or the law I live with my mama who can sense if I'm having sex or have a boyfriend"I mumbled.

"Girl how you know she can sense that shit"Lonella asked me.

"She did the same thing Kylo".

"Fuck all that- oooooh damn he get finer and finer everyday"she mumbled eyeing Kaine.

Kaine Knights was...well the schools bad boy, thug  or whatever... everybody was scared of him and he was respected and feared...you know how it go.

He walked our direction making me pull my hoodie up to cover my features as much as I could.

"Wassup ladies...this seat taken or what"he questioned asking about the seat that was in front me.

Before we could say anything he spoke "you know what fuck it ion give a fuck"he said sitting down.

He looked at me for second before turning back around, facing the front.

"Good morning class"Mr Fernandez spoke fixing his glasses "Guess what....today you'll be getting your pre test marks back"he smiled thinking it'll cheer us up.

"Toni....15/50....I'll be sure to call your parents and inform them about the poor marks your getting for math"Mr Fernandez shaked his head.

"My daddy don't care"Toni said sassily.

"Marco....36/50 well done"Mr Fernandez said to Marco.

Marco just nodded.

"Lontrell 27/50...keep trying"he smiled.

"Fuck you mean keep trying my mark good as hell"Lontrell mumbled.

"Tracy 23/50.. I'm not surprised"Mr Fernandez shaked his head.

Tracy smacked her teeth.

"Ben 20/50 poor performance".

Ben rolled his eyes.