10⚫

Tarji.

"I'm finna shower then go to bed"I said to Tisha and her boyfriend as we were ..watching a movie.

"Aight love you pooh"Tisha fake ass said while her boyfriend just nodded his head.

I took a hot shower then lotioned myself and threw on my pjs.

I got into my bed and face timed Kaine.

He answered and his face popped up on the screen.

"Wassuh baby"he licked his lips.

"Hey"I smiled tucking mg hair behind.my ear.

"You looking fine as fuck no cap"Kaine smirked.

"Thank you...I was just checking up on you"I smiled.

"Don't you wanna sneak me in".

I had told him I'm not living with my mama no more.

"Kaine you know I can't sneak you in"I laughed a little.

"I'm tryna be all up in that pussy"He licked his lips making me smirk .

I didn't know how to respond to that.

"I hear you but tomorrow she leaving with her boyfriend so I won't even have to sneak you in".

"Aight baby I love you and don't ever let no nigga tell you different"He said sternly.

I nodded "I love you too...I'll text you in the morning... goodnight"I blew him a kiss.

"Night"he said then I hung up and I immediately fell asleep.

20 minutes later.

I turned around feeling my body cold, I snatched the sheets back up cause clearly they be pulling themselves down.

It was kinda too hot in the sheets so I stuck 1 leg out....perfect.

Something wasn't right.

It was cool in here and its not suppose to be cool.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at my window it was open.

"What the fuck"I scrunched my face up.

I quickly got up outta the bed putting on my slides before I could twist my door knob I got pushed back onto the bed.

I couldn't see who it was cause it was dark as hell in here plus I had black curtains.

"Yall stop playing"I said thinking it was Tisha and Qual her boyfriend.

"Ain't nobody playing witcho ass"A nigga said to me in a deep voice.

"What you want from me"I said keeping it cool tryna act tough.

" if anyone's finds out what happened in this room tonight.....I'm coming for your whole family"He said.