13⚫

Tarji.

"If you add butter...seasoning, cheese and hot sauce..them noodles gone hit different"Davonte mumbled watching me make them.

"I don't be doing all that extra shit...I just do them the way I'm suppose to"I shrugged.

He came from behind me and hugged on my body.

"You smell good"he mumbled.

"I know"I rolled my eyes playfully pushing him away.

"Yo rude ass"he said picking me up and taking me to the living room then tossing me on the couch.

"Nigga you crazy"I laughed "but I gotta change though I gotta go to the club".

"What you mean...girl let me take care of you"he smacked his lips.

"Boy no"I laughed getting up.

"Mane I'm foreal"he shook his head.

"Whatever I'm going to shower if Kaisha start crying please give her the Pacifier".

"Sure"he nodded his head at me.

I went up to my room and took a thirty minute shower then threw on a dress so that I could just change easily change when I get to the club.

I put on my make up and brushed my teeth then combed my hair.

I went back down...Davonte was watching tv...Kaija was already asleep so he was the only one there...me and Davonte been hanging out lately as friends..we ain't been kissing or doing extra shit but he been flirting with me time to time.

"What you watching"I asked sitting across him.

"Ion een know".

"Can we drop the kids at Mrs Clarens"I asked him.

"You trust that lady witcho kids?"he questioned...he calls my siblings my kids for some reason.

"Yeah she practically raised me...I do trust her"I smiled.

"Okay let's go"he shrugged getting up..he was wearing sweatpants so that dick print was there...but Kaines be so visible- let me shut up.

"Let me get the kids...you get the car ready so long"he said as I nodded.

He threw me his car keys.

I unlocked the doors of his Rover,he came with Kaija and laid her carefully on the backseat as she was asleep.

I covered her with a blanket...he gave Kaisha to me and got into the driver seat..I got into the passenger seat.

We drove to Mrs Clarens who lives about 20 minutes away.

I dropped the kids off then I sat back in the car.

"Do you really have to go there"Davonte asked as he pulled off.

"Bills need to be paid sir"I put my lip gloss over my pink nude lipstick.

"Ion like you doing that shit".

"You need to stop acting like my daddy".

He glanced at me but didn't say anything so we was in silence.. soon we got to the club and it was packed as fuck.

"Bye"I quickly said.

He held me by my thigh "be safe...niggas be shooting up in this bitch all the time".

I nodded then I climbed out of his car and headed straight to the rooms where I knew I'd fined the other girls.

I walked in and some of them mugged me and some just showed no emotion.