16⚫

Tarji

I made my way to my private session hoping the person would be atleast cute

I was finna dance on this nigga so I'm hoping he atleast cute and got money.

I opened the door and walked in, I froze when I seen Lontrell....this nigga on sum bullshit foreal.

this nigga on sum bullshit foreal

"Hm"I said walking towards him.

"Tarji.".

"The one and only"I said cutting on the music.

"Lets get this over and done with shall we?"I asked him.

"Yeah"he smirked "damn you was so innocent back then what happened ma".

"That was back then and no touching"I eyed him as he layed back licking his lips eyeing my body.

"Aight say nomo".

I slowly walked around him touching his shoulders with my finger tips.

I sat facing him as I started grinding on him slowly taking in his expensive scent.

I then seductively stood up and walked my way to the pole.

"Lemme dance for you before I dance on you...they say...save the best for last".

-

Lontrell gave me my money as I was done with my job and he kept touching on my ass.

"Nigga stop"I mushed his head.

I went to go change back into my original clothes but I forgot my phone so I had to go get it and Lontrell was there still.

I wasn't suppose to have it with me but I have two 4 year olds at home.

"If I text you, you better reply...I gave you triple of what I was pose to give you ma"he said getting serious.

"I will"I rolled my eyes.

"You bet'do it"he licked his lips.

"I promise you I will" I smiled as we walked out.

I immediately walked to Laysia who was hanging around the club like she ain't pose to be working that pole.

"Girl nooo"she said eyeing Lontrell.

"They love this face and body"I shrugged "but me and Lontrell was in the same classes in highschool though".

"Okay let's get going cause girl I told Roman my daughter was sick so he said I could go"she said.

Roman was the owner of the club.

"Yeah aight"I said as we walked outside the club.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Kaine.

I decided to not pay attention to his deadbeat ass,I don't need him anymore I'm passed him...okay maybe the last one is a lie but still fuck him.

"Damn Laysia its cold"I mumbled.

"Damn Tarji its freezing"she mumbled back.

"And yo car be cold as helllll"i whined "i might have to take a uber"I joked.

"I told you I was gone fix the-.

"Or I could take you home"we heard a voice behind us.

We turned around seeing Durk behind us.

"Uhm no thanks"I smiled...we not gone be needing his money tonight cause I'm loaded.

"I insist"he licked his lips.

If he insist then he onto sumn.

"Girl I'll see you tomorrow"I whispered in her ear.

"Okay sis get your bag"she whispered back.

I nodded and pecked her on the cheek.

I turned to Durk and smiled "Okay uhm I really wanna get home cause I'm really cold...."I mumbled

"Aight" he said leading me to a black maserati.

oooh okayyy now I'm def going home with him.

He opened the door letting me get in, he closed it gently.....He got into his side and he asked for my address.

Yes we been messing around but he don't know where I live but I know we he live tho.

At that moment me and Kaine locked eyes....how does he sleep at night.

He got a 4 year old daughter....he don't know what she looks like or even smells like hell he don't even know the gender.

Durk got it on his GPS  then we got going.

We drove in silence until we got to my Crib in about 15 minutes.

"Thank you"I politely smiled.

"Fasho"he said getting out the car as I did the same.

"When you gone come over to my crib"he said walking my direction.

"Ion know"I smiled.

"I been watching you at the club"he mumbled holding me by my waist.

I didn't know what to say.

"That's crazy"I looked aside.

"Aww you shy my bad I forgot"he let me go.

"Shy where?....I'll ride that dick like Jessi the cow girl nigga don't play with me"I said rolling my eyes.

"Show me"he licked his lips.

"I'm actually tired"I sighed holding onto my bag.

"What's in the bag"he asked eyeing it.

I kept quiet clinging onto to it.

"I asked you sum".

"Money nigga chill the fuck out cause you in my business...don't do that".

"I ain't in yo beenis, you could just told a nigga that yeen wanna tell me and what's that you bitches be saying...oh uh talk to me nice" he said making me laugh.

"But thanks for the ride...."I drifted off.

"I'm gone see you soon aight?".

"Okay.....Durk"I smiled.

"So yeen gon invite me for breakfast lil ma?"he questioned with a small smirk.

"See yeah cause no"I said.

"What"he scrunched his face up holding up his shirt a lil and that's when I seen the glock.

Damn I really gotta talk to him nice.

"Yeah where are my manners at?"I rolled my eyes "breakfast tomorrow at 7?".

"Sure"he said playing with his car keys.

"See you tomorrow"I said before going into the apartments.

I can't handle his crazy ass sometimes.

I took the elevator going to the top floor.

I unlocked the door then I immediately sat down.

"Tarji wassup ma"Tay said standing in front of me, I lifted the my middle finger at him cause who his young ass calling ma.

"Damn its like that?".

"Why you here anyways?"I asked him.

"Oh see uhm ....."

"Tay is my boyfriend"Kaija smiled coming down the stairs....oh hell nawlll.