21⚫

2 months later

"Okay let me fix your hair"I said tightening Kaisha's ponytails.

"Kaire finish up"I rushed her as she was eating cereal..we was late today so I let them eat it in the car.

"I love you my babies have a good day okay?"I asked them as they nodded.

I got up from my knees and took their hands and walked them to thier class.

I waved then I went straight into the car...Kaines car not mine.

I went straight back home and when I say home I'm talking bout Kaines crib..we had to move cause he said so.

Kaine was laid out on the couch looking drained as hell.

He hasn't been sleeping here for the past week.

"Yo"I shook him.

"KAINE"I yelled frustratedly

"Tarji I know you see that I'm sleeping leave me the fuck alone bruh"he mumbled turning over.

I held back my tears and went upstairs to my room...I sat on the floor and pulled my legs to my chest and cried...it's been bad like BAD between us for the past 2 weeks.

He's been sleeping around with all these types of girls...I seen text messages and all.

I wiped my tears but they kept running down my cheeks...I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them,I stood up and went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

I sighed and went back downstairs,Kaine was on his phone with his eyes glued to his phone.

I sat across him and grabbed the remote control..I scanned through the channels then I ended choosing to watch Joseline's Cabaret on Zues network.

Mind you I haven't said nothing to Kaine.

He got up and made himself sum to eat..reminding me of them sandwiches he use to make me...when we were actually happy.

"So you not gon' talk to me?"he questioned.

I ignored him and acted like I can't hear him.

"Tarji I'm talking to you"he said.

I turned to him "what you want me to say".

"I want you to say sum".

"Sum"I said.

"You not funny"he shook his head.

"I'm not tryna be funny Kaine...you sit there knowing that you messing with all the bitches on the block..what I gotta say"I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't been with no bitch for real"he lied.

"Okay if you say so"I nodded.

"Baby I love you and I ain't with other bitches I'm with you and you only".

"You telling me what I wanna hear"I said as my eyes watered.

He got up and sat next to me then he reached for me.

"Don't touch me"I shook my head.

"Don't be like that"he said forcibly pulling and cuddling himself with me.

"I'm not being like anything...I just don't like community dick".

"Oh so I got a community dick now?"he questioned.

I didn't respond I just kept quiet cause u wasn't tryna get into a argument.

"So where were you last night"I asked and when I say his damn body went stiff.