20⚫

Tarji

"nigga you so damn ugly in the morning"

Kaine was high as fuck it was only 8am.. everyone else was still asleep.

 everyone else was still asleep

"Mane fuck off"he shook his head

"Fuck you too"I smacked my teeth hopping off the sink cabinet.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him "you mad at me?"he asked kissing on my neck.

"Boy you smell like weed and cologne get off me"I mumbled..yes I was mad cause he told me to fuck off.. that hurt.

He took off his shirt and turned the water on in the shower "you coming in?"he asked taking off his shorts...

My dumbass was stuck looking at his dick print..

"Baby"his high ass waved his hand in my face.

I snapped out of it and looked at him

"I already did when you was outside for a whole hour"I said looking at his chest.

"Oh aigh"he said pulling his boxers off.

My eyes widened..damn what's his problem he making me wanna hop on it.

I pressed my lips together as I watched him go in the shower.

I went to kitchen and made myself cereal..I scrunched my face up in disgust..I don't know but cereal be tasting nasty right after I brush my teeth.

In the middle of eating I heard a hard ass knock on my door.

The knocking only got harder and louder. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Aye use a hammer at this point"I mumbled as I opened the door....Kenza again.

"Ken.."I trailed off "what a surprise".

"So you were with Davonte again last night after I told you to stay away from him"she said coming into my house.

"Uh no I wasn't with Dub last night"I said truthly...I was with Kaine and I've been ignoring all my niggas since he came back.

She slapped me across the face "liar".