25⚫

Tarji

"Come on baby"Kaine mumbled sucking and kissing on my neck

"Noo"I whined "let me sleep nigga".

"Just one more"he said making me laugh a little cause I knew he was lying.

"You been saying that for the past rounds naww"I said closing my eyes.

"Mane lift yo leg".

"The only thing I'm lifting my leg for is to get up outta this bed and take the kids to school".

"Give Kaine Jr sum"Kaine said making me laugh "come on I'm telling you this the last round".

"Fine".

-

2 hours later.

I woke up and pushed Kaine off me,I rolled over and got on my feet.

"Damn"I mumbled.

My legs so sore.

I slowly walked to the shower and took a shower,brush my teeth and all.

I went into Kaisha's room she was still sleeping.

I gently shook her until she was wide awake.

"Come on...you gotta get ready for school"I smiled.

"I don't wanna go to school"Kaisha whispered.

"Why not baby"I asked her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Because I don't like it there I wanna stay home with you and uncle Kaine".

"If you hang in there and go to school everyday....one day you'll wake up and you'll realise that you are graduating out of school"I said as I brushed her hair softly with my hand.

"Okay"she said softly then started rubbing her eyes.

"Okay now get up and let me get you ready okay?"she nodded her head

I went into Kaire's room she was already up and ready to go.

I could hear the shower running from me and Kaine's room so I know he's in the shower

I put them in the tub and gave them a morning bath, I picked out thier outfits, dressed them up and we was ready to go downstairs just so they could have breakfast.

I made them toasted bacon and cheese cause I didn't wanna make them cereal,I wanted to try something different.

"Okay y'all come on"I smiled.

I grabbed my car keys, my purse and the house keys so I could unlock the front door.

"Daddy"Kaire yelled jumping on Kaine.

"Morning y'all"Kaine smiled "I'm finna come with y'all"he said.

I nodded as we went to the car.

"You driving?"I asked him as I looked around.