29⚫

So y'all be texting me and asking me about Trell and stuff and why he ain't in the book like that...y'all I named this book Kaine vs Trell for a reason you'll see how Trell comes into full play in the book over the  next chapters❤😭😭

Tarji

"I'm finna knock yo ass out if you keep doing that"Kaine said because I kept changing the songs

"I love you too"I mumbled playing yes indeed.

"Brand new whip got no keys tailor my clothes, no starch please soon as I nut, you can gon' leave got M's in the bank, like yes indeed"Kaine mumbled on the song.

"This song go harder than yo dick damn".

"I'm finna stop this car and make you suck this dick chill out ma"Kaine warned me like what the fuck he gon do.

"I'm on my period"I lied.

"Yeah it's coming out yo coochie not yo throat"he murmured.

"I'm too sexy for yo dick".

"You woke up in a mood today"he chuckled.

"Where we going though like foreal"I asked leaning backwards in my seat.

"Dropping something off"Kaine said looking in the backseat....it was 2 bags.

"What's in those bags"I questioned.

He sighed "just a lil sum".

I grabbed both of them and one was empty...I opened the second one.

Money.

When I tell you that was a whole lotta money.

"Kaine what the fuck nigga why you riding with all this money".

"I'm going to drop it off"He plainly said.

"And why is the other bag empty"I asked as I closed the bag full of money.

"I already did the drop off".

"Kaine you have a whole family....you can't be living this life"I said looking at him as he drove.

The thing with Kaine is....he didn't wake up one day and say he wants to be a thug, he didn't have a choice but to live that life because of King, King wanted him take after him one way or another and Kaine did.

"I do what I gotta do"he said nonchalantly.

"It's dangerous, niggas want you dead cause they wanna run the streets and you know this if they catch you off guard they gon' kill you"I said making him pull over and stop the car.

"So what you what me to do"he asked looking at me.

"Turn yo life around...we still young,you only 21 and I know for fact you got so much money from King and you still making more money off selling Drugs and transporting guns and God knows what more you be doing not to mention yo guns don't run out of bullets so I don't even know who you be shooting at or who the next person you killing"I calmly said. He looked at me and smirked.