33⚫

Tarji

"He just came to check on me......you know my knees doing some things"I spoke first before Trell could say anything.

"Well me and Rasha are leaving "she pecked his cheek.

I just sat comfortably while I watched her walk out.

"You know I'm tryna make cup cakes because like my daughter's well my daughter and little sister Kaisha...I don't know I raised her so it doesn't feel like she's my sister but anyway they love cup cakes so I wanna make them before they come back from school"I said getting up.

Trell stood up too and we went downstairs Laysia was on YouTube on the TV making a lil party for herself.

My phone suddenly rang it was a call from Jayda which made me furrow my brows because we did have a relationship but not one where we call each other...it's been always text messages.

I answered and I could immediately hear yelling in the background.

"Hello"I said sitting down.

"Hey...Tarji you seriously need to come to Kaine's crib I really don't know what happened but now these niggas are having a full blown fight but it has something to do with your sister...Kaija"Jayda spoke making me get up.

"I'm on the way right now"I got up and grabbed my car keys

"I really need to go right now"I said to Laysia and Trell.

They both got up and we went outside.

"It's something to do with Kaija I'm so sorry yall bye"I hugged Laysia.

Then I hugged Trell....my heart was melting.

I drove to Kaine's crib, I seen Davonte car making me squint my eyes.

What the fuck is going on here.

I rushed into the house and as soon as I walked in the room got quiet.

Kaija was crying, Kaine was breathing hard Davonte looked.....I don't know fuckin furious...Jayda looked confused.

"What's going on"I questioned walking closer to everyone as my heels made loud clicks as I walked in the quiet room.

"Davonte... Kaine"I said looking between them.

"Kaija called me here cause she wanted to talk and I told her that I ain't tryna be disrespectful and shit so when I get here she better meet me outside, so we do that and yo baby daddy start getting mad talking bout some why you in my property after you went behind my back and messed with my baby mama while I was in jail and shit like he ain't fuck Kari"Davonte said eyeing Kaine.

"Nigga you ain't shit for real"Kaine shook his head.

I pulled Kaine away from everyone else.

"Why you acting like this"I whispered still holding his arm.

"I told you I was gon' hold it against him".

"Hold what against him"I squinted my eyes.

"You forgot that he was my homeboy and you was sleeping with him"Kaine asked making me roll my eyes.

"Sir you fucked his sister who was my like my fuckin bestfriend at the time and he ain't even on that no more you one selfish muhfucker you know".

Kaine just looked at me like he had been processing what I said.

"And can we talk about how many times yo ass done cheated on me and I forgave you and I let it slide thinking you was gon change, when you came back after all these years I put everything behind me and you fucked up and still let that slide you dropped a bomb on me when you told me that you got a daughter and I forgave you but I realised that I couldn't be with you no more"I added on.