17⚫

Tarji

"Okay so I was thinking about getting the latest airpods like I'm really messing with the vibe"Kaija told me as we made pancakes

"I was thinking of getting you the latest IPhone"I shrugged "but you can't get both...you have to choose if you want a iPhone or dem airpods"I mumbled.

"Why I gotta choose can't I get bothhh"she whined.

"No you need to work for one of em you can't have everything handed to you"I shrugged.

"Come on Tarji pleaseee"she begged.

"Kaija no"I giggled as I went on to set the table putting different kinds of breakfast foods.

"And you still haven't answered my question"Kaija Mumbled.

"Girl what question"I turned around facing her.

"Why we doing all this breakfast".

"Cause we have a guest"I shrugged with a lil smirk.

"Who"she asked.

"You'll see".

We set up everything and all while having a conversation that's positive for the first time in a while cause me and Kaija stay fighting each other.

"Call Kaisha and Kaire real quick"I told Kaija and she nodded and went upstairs.

Durk texted me telling me he here.

I sighed and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Tarji"he smiled.

"Durk".

"Wassup ma"he said opening his arms for a hug.

I hugged him and lead him to the table.

"No Wayyyy"Kaija squealed "tell me I'm dreaming".

"The one and only"Durk smiled.

"Oh my God...can I take a picture with you"-

"Kaija you doing a lil bit too much"I said as we sat down.

"me....doing too muchh??"she questioned as I nodded my head.

"Okay but can I take a picture with you please my classmates gone be jealous as hell"she cheesed.

"Yes but not now...before he leave"I smiled.

"You looking beautiful today"Durk smirked sipping his orange juice.

"Ewww orange juice be ugly....apple juice is the best"Kaija made a grossed out face.

"Girl what are talmbout....cran Berry juice the best"I shrugged.

"Nah dick juice be the best"Durk mumbled.

"Whatchu say"I squinted my eyes a Lil bit cause I ain really hear what dude done said.

"Nah nothing"he said sitting backwards watching me eat.

"Kaija take Kaisha and Kaire to the movies a lil bit"I spoke up.

"Okayyy I wanna watch sum scarry anyways"she squealed.

Kaisha only 4 and she turning 5 and Kaire just turned 4 lol she not watching no horror might as well watch them 3 year old parental guidance movies.

They prepared themselves then headed over to Milyna house....Kaijas bestfriend.

"So Tarji...."Durk said eyeing me hard"you said wasn't shy right?"he questioned.

"I knew you was up to sum...if you wanted pussy you should've said sum".

I walked towards him and stood in front of him "but too bad...I'm going to the mall maybe after"I said to him.

"I'm coming wit you"he told me.

"Sure"I shrugged "Lemme just changed"

=°=the mall=°=

This bag cute as fuck I mumbled eyeing the Celine bag picking it out.

He gave me his black card "go crazy shawty"he told me.

"Really"I smiled.

He nodded.

I took 2 bags and a couple of clothes.

I paid for everything.

I thanked God that card ain't decline in my face.

Durk held my bags for me as we walked towards the food court.

We was walking laughing and shit until I seen Kaine coming our way with his friends...they loyal cause they been friends since highschool.

But why do I keep seeing him..now it feels like he following me no bullshit.

"Just walk pass him" I said to myself.

He got closer and I tried to act like I can't see him but I failed.

When Kaine got close enough to me he pulled me by my arm.

"Kaine what the fuck you doing leave me alone"I said trying to not cause attention to come our way.

"I wanna see my kid"he said.

I started laughing "Really Kaine...is this how you tryna play it...the same kid you wanted me to abort... what colour is the hair? Oh better do you know when your kid birthday is? Oh you wouldn't know cause you missed all 4...or what your kid even look like?"I asked him with tears now forming in my eyes.

This subject was just too much for me.

"I- look the thing is-".

"Exactly Kaine you can't just come back in my life as you please"I mumbled"I'm not like that anymore get yo head out the past".

I snatched my arm away from his grip.

"Let's go ion even wanna eat no more"I told Durk who was eyeing Kaine.

"Wait Tarji atleast tell me the name"Kaine said.

"Her name is Kaire"I said as I tried pulling Durk so we could leave.

Durk walked towards Kaine.

"you do that shit again what you did to shawty gone get you a casket"Durk said to Kaine.

Kaine wanted to say sum but Durk spoke again.

"and make that time up for yo kid cause you know time ain't bought".

With all that said we walked off.

Durk led me to the parking lot to his car.

He's back...Kaine is back.

What will I tell Kaire.....I don't know how to tell her about her dad.