23⚫

Tarji

"mama what the fuck is going on up in here"Kaine said walking into the living room making me sigh in relief.

Kaine walked towards me and seen the cuffs."Mama uncuff her"Kaine told her.

"B-but-" "Do it"Kaine cut her off.She sighed and uncffed me

"Tarji get to the car"Kaine said.

"Can I speak my mind atleast"I asked him and he shook his head.

I smacked my lips and went to the car.

2 hours later

"My mama ain't crazy"Kaine mumbled.

"Yes I know...she's a maniac"

"Shut the fuck up foe I smack the fuck outta yo ugly ass"he said making me roll my eyes.

"Nigga fuck you"I semi yelled at him.

"You already did"he mugged me.

"Nigga you-"I took the his Cologne and threw it at him

he grabbed the lamp then threw it at me..I ducked and hit the wall and shattered"witcho stupid ass" he said.

I breathed heavily as my damn chest heaved up and down.

We had been arguing for the past 20 minutes about his mama like just admit the bitch crazy.

I get angry real fast over the littlest shit.

"Bitch ass nigga"I jumped on him making us fall on the bed.I sat on top of him and punched him all over.

He grabbed me by my waist and tossed me to the other side of the bed I deadass flew. Damnnn his bitchass is strong.

I tried to get to the headboard but he pulled me backwards by my leg,he smacked my thigh so hard making me let out a weird scream.

"Quit fucking playing with me Tarji"He said as he pinned my hands above my head.

"Mane fuck that"I said kicking him making him stumble back.

Then he looked at me with that 'you done fucked up' look.

"Shit"I mumbled as he walked closer and closer to me.

"Kaine I'm finna stab yo ass with my nails if you get close to me on my mama"I said quick as hell.

He grabbed me by hair. I let out a squeaky scream.

He grabbed me by neck then just when I thought this nigga was about to knock my lights out he kissed me.

Damn I really got involved with his crazy ass.

I pulled away and caught my breath.

"What's wrong witchu"I asked him as I sat down on the bed.

"Bruh what you mean...what's wrong witchu...you be acting like a physco bitch jumping on me and shit"he said pulling his shirt off.

"Can I come in"Kaija unexpectedly knocked.

"Yeah"Kaine nodded.

She walked in then she paused "what happened in here".

"Girl don't worry about that"I waved the whole situation off.

"Okay so Tay is coming over cause I really want you guys to really get to know him"she said "so please don't be surprised when yall see him".

"He coming to my house...here?"Kaine questioned as Kaija nodded.

"Don't invite nobody without telling me aight"Kaine asked her as she nodded again.