27⚫

omniscient

"Let me go you bum"Kaire kept hitting Stefan as he dragged her out of the car.

He had took her to Demos so he could see what she was like.

"Behave you little pest"he said pulling her into their house by his leg as Kaire was clinged into his leg.

She has been stuck with Stefan for the past 2 days, it was hell for her.

"My daddy will come to get me and he will make you all pay"Kaire yelled.

"Well your daddy is not here now is he?"Stefan asked her.

"Okay it's fine my mama a gangster too".

Stefan started laughing as he put her on the couch "you very naive sweetheart you will never see them again"he told her as he laughed rubbing her hair.

"Don't touch my hair if your name is not Tarji"Kaire rolled her eyes pushing his hand off her"and I wanna go home so take me home".

Just then Stefan's daughter Cora walked in, Cora was Atinar's daughter so her and  Tarji were half sisters and she had last seen Tarji when she was 13 and she was 10.

She was immediately confused "what is going on here"she asked looking at the little girl she had never seen before.

Cora went on a girls trip with her friends so she had only came back today.

"This is the daughter of my daughter..me and this kid could have had a great bond the only problem is that she's a Knights she has the Knights blood running through her veins so therefore I don't want anything to do with her"Stefan said as Cora nodded.

"You right, I also don't want anything to do with her"Cora said examine the little girl with her eyes.

"Yeah I'm going to take a nap make sure she doesn't leave this house I will get rid of her tomorrow"Stefan said as Cora nodded, Cora waited for Stefan to go upstairs then she walked towards Kaire.

"Hey what's your name"Cora asked her.

"Kaire".

"What's your parents name"Cora asked trying to get information out of the girl.

"It's Kaine and Tarji"Kaire said kicking her feet with tears in her eyes "I wanna go home".

Cora sighed and sat next to her.

"Do you know know your father's num-"she cut her self off when she realised she was speaking to a 4 year old.

"I'm Cora...I'm your aunt"she smiled but Kaire just looked at her.

"Uhm I promise I won't let Stefan hurt you"Cora added looking at the time.

"Ahh what do we have here"Atinar..Cora's mama said walking in the room with dry bread and water.

"And you must be hungry"she smiled putting the food Infront of Kaire.

"Yuck"Kaire said pushing the dry empty bread away but she drank the water only.

"YOU WILL EAT THIS BREAD"Atinar yelled in Kaires face.

"Mama relax she will eat it's not that serious"Cora said trying to ease the situation.

"No"Kaire yelled making Atinar slap her across the face.

Kaire began softly crying.

"Yes now eat it"she said.

Cora stood behind her mom making the cut throat sign over and over.

Kaire knew what it meant so she still ain't eat the bread.