24⚫

Y'all really trippin😭🤣 over that fight that Tarji lost back in highschool...y'all I did it for a reason...just wait for it lol...🤭

Tarji

-The same day-

-The same day-

"Girl I'm so tired of all this bullshit"Laysia said making me laugh.

"If she want smoke then she gotta come up with that fire"I shrugged as I laid my edges..I just installed my new wig cause the black one I had on before just reminds me of Kaines mama.

"Like she deadass sneak dissing me and she stalking me".

"Man fuck that bitch she posting with fake guns and shit,she not really bout that life....her and her nigga"I said as I ate a pineapple.

"Is Kaine bout that life"she questioned "I hear a lot of shit about yo nigga but ion know if I should believe it.

"he bout that life for real sometimes it scares me cause ion want my nigga in a cell".

"Yeah I know one minute you'll be thinking you finna get a call from Jail one minute you be thinking he bout kill yo ass"she said making me laugh.

"But if I'm being honest..Kaine look like he don't play but he do that nigga play too much and he act all serious around everybody but he know he ain't like that around me and the kids".

"Aww y'all get special treatment"she laughed.

I just shrugged.

"You still haven't told me why you ain't been at the club"Laysia said "I be real bored without you".

"Kaine made me quit my job and he said that I should start a business and be my own person type shit and he investing in my business and all he putting in all the capital,I feel like he does wanna genuinely see me succeed"I said smiling a little bit.

"Damn you lucky"she said "too bad I'm single as fuck, can't you hook me up"she asked me..

"I don't have male friends so ion think I can"I explained.

The door busted open Kaine ran in with Kaire. He ran up the stairs with her, she was over his shoulder.

After about a minute I heard Kaine yell "DAMN THANK THE LORD THE PEE WAS BOUT TO COME OUT".

now it makes sense.

Kaisha came in with this big ass cotton candy.

"Uncle Kaine got you that?"I asked her and she nodded.

Kaine and Kaire came back downstairs.

"She almost pissed in my damn car"Kaine said breathing heavily.

"Pick me up again"Kaire said opening her arms.He sighed and picked her up.

He also picked up Kaisha so that she wouldn't feel left out...I could see he was trying to make her comfortable at all times, it breaks my heart that I don't know who her father is.