31⚫

Tarji

"It's a whole lotta trees in this bitch"I mumbled as I drove into the garage

It was about 9:27 pm...

We had been at Laysia crib for the whole day because she wouldn't let me leave.

"Atleast it's palm trees"Kaija said looking around.

"Oh well it's decent"I shrugged looking at the house...it's real decent and it look real expensive.

"What happened between you and Kaine anyways"Kaija asked "cause shit was sudden".

"The drama in his life just never ends"I sighed "if it's not his dad it's his mama if it's not his mama its girls wanting him if it's not girls wanting him it's his babymama".

"What you mean babymama".

"Kaine has a daughter besides Kaire...I think her name is Janari".

Kaija put her hand over her mouth.

"I know"I chuckled.

"Well how old is she"she asked as I was trying all the keys to get the front door key.

"She's 6 and basically he never told me"I finally unlocking the front door.

"So y'all are over?".

"I'm done with Kaine...ever since we met you don't wanna know how many times I've forgiven him, cried over of him...I even looked like a fool countless times for this nigga"I said turning the lights on and looking around the house.

'Damn...okay Kaine I see you.. you got some taste' I mumbled to myself.

"But y'all seemed so happy like I real life never seen you guys argue that was my first time"Kaija said making me laugh.

"Sis if a nigga lie to you once...he gon' lie again, if he cheat on you once he gon' cheat again"I said putting my luggage in the living room.

"Damn I'm sorry"she pouted.

"Girl I was your age dealing with a lot of mess, and you so young which makes me realise that I was young putting up with a lot of bullshit"I sighed.

Kaija pressed her lips together "life is a bitch... shouldn't we get the kids".

"Yeah we should get the kids."I put on a smile.

"You don't have to act like you okay".

"Girl lets go"I smiled dismissing what she said as we walked to the door.

A car pulled up making me squint my eyes.

"You expecting anyone"I asked Kaija.

She shook her head "are you"

"Nah".

A female walked out and came to my door, the closer she got was the more I could see who she was.