6⚫

Tarji

I woke up feeling soft kisses on my neck making me groan "Kaine nooo let me sleep"I smacked my lips.

"Nah get up"he mumbled rolling off of me.

"What time is it?"I asked him slightly opening my eyes.

"9:12 am"he said making me jump up.

"Oh my word mama finna kill me"I said jumping up.

He got up too and went to the bathroom as I followed behind him.

"Do you have a extra toothbrush"I asked him making him nod.

"Yeah mine".

I looked at him for a second and this nigga was deadass.

"You nasty come on stop playing Kaine"I said panicking.

"Aight"he mumbled pulling out a blue toothbrush from the cabinet the gave it to me.

"Thank you"I said as I wetted it then put some toothpaste onto it I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Kaine please take me home".

"Aight come on"he said grabbing his car keys.

-21 minutes later-.

"You want me to go in with you?"Kaine asked me as he could see the fear in my eyes.

"Yes please just tell her the truth we watched movies and fell asleep "I said getting out the car.

I opened the door seeing my mama sitting on the kitchen stool.

"Hey mama"I smiled.

She shook her head and walked towards me then slapped me...in front of Kaine.

Why she do shit like this...she the boxer for real not me.

"Yo chill out why you hitting her she ain't even did nothing wrong"Kaine spoke for me .

Mama eyed him then she looked at me "Tarji who is this boy".

"I'm Kaine...Kaine Knights"Kaine introduced himself.

"Are you Kings son?"she asked him as Kaine nodded.

"What do you want from my daughter....I don't want yo thug ass near my daughter...stay away from my daughter"she said to Kaine.

"Mama no why you doing this"I asked her looking between her and Kaine.

"Tarji stay away from this boy he is no good"she warned me.

"Why you acting like you know so much about me"Kaine smacked his lips.

"Oh trust me I do...it was back in the day when me ya mama Karasha use to be best friends...and I was dating ya dad..he was charming and all until he started acting funny....little did I know he was having an affair with your mama...when I found out I approached him about it and he beat me.....bad"mama said as my face changed .

"It don't end there...I ain't press charges cause I knew he was gone get to me and kill me...but yo mama on the other hand got pregnant with you and ya pops ain't want ya so he would beat up your mom just because she was pregnant..despite all the beef that we had me and Karasha decided to pack our bags and run...from that day on we never seen yo daddy again....you were born out of pain, anger and despair....you dangerous..I know it so please stay away from my daughter cause King vowed the day he finds me he will kill me and my whole family".

"I can't"Kaine mumbled pulling me towards him.

"You know the way I see it you just like ya daddy... handsome..tall.. perfect smile"mama laughed eying Kaine "but all that shit just a trap...it don't change the monster you took after".

"Mama stop it"I said holding Kaine's hand "I'm happy with Kaine".

"Are you happy or that's what you tell yourself Huh?"she asked me.

I looked down and didn't answer her question.

"I thought so...now you can get out of my house"she pointed at Kaine.

"You know what I'm finna see you later"Kaine said as he was about to kiss me but my mama had to say sum.

"Boy don't you dare disrespect me like that in my house".

Kaine sighed and walked out the door...soon I heard his car speeding away meaning he was heated.

"Mama why would you do that...of course he's not like his damn father"I cried.

She pulled me by my hair and threw me across the room..I didn't wanna fight back cause she was pregnant.

She kicked me in my stomach making me groan "Stay away from that boy".

"Did you have sex with him"she asked me,I shook my head no.

"Good and don't".

Kaine

I slammed the door of my whip as I angrily walked into my dad's crib

"You bitch ass nigga"I said grabbing him by his throat.

"Get yo hands of me son"he calmly pushed me away from him.

"I know everything nigga"I laughed like a menace.

"How you cheated on your girlfriend with my mama and got her pregnant and hit her throughout her pregnant because you ain't want me"I said as pulling out my gun.

"Who told you all of this"King asked me laughing "cause they ain't lying".

I shook my head eyeing him...sick bastard.

"Oh I know who told you all this cause yo mama wouldn't dare to tell you all this bullshit..it was Kartier right..a lady around the age 38 with a brown complexion and bright brown eyes she's a beautiful woman too"he said describing Tarji's mama.

"So what if she told me"I questioned him aiming at his head.

He moved closer to me and looked me in the eye "you may have killed all the niggas you killed but we both know you don't have the guts to kill your own dad".

I put the gun down and looked at him "you right but the day you even try to hurt anyone I love again...I won't hesitate to kill yo ass"I said leaving him alone in his study "you been a shit father anyway".

I sat in my car as my phone vibrated

Tarji: we can't see each other anymore I'm sorry

"What the fuck"I mumbled to myself trying to face time her but she declined

Me: nah we can baby don't let all this shit get to you

She left a nigga on read

Her mama prolly said sum foul shit to her

"Fuck this world man these bitches so cruel"