19⚫

Tarji

"Kaine you don't have to be stiff and shit and not flinch"I giggled while I disinfected his wound

He smacked his lips then looked outside.

"Okay okay I'm sorry"I apologised cause I been taunting him ever since the day started.

"Mhm you good" he eyed me.

"I'm serious"I laughed.

"Yeah if you say that but just know that if you do that shit again I'm bending yo ass over that counter"he threatened.

"Ooh I'm scared"I laughed again.. his reaction was just too funny for me.

He flipped me over quick and I was beneath him breathing heavily "you not finna disrespect me again aigh? Just because my arm like this don't mean I ain't gone teach you a lesson"he said lowly getting closer to my face.

"But I wasn't being disrespectful"I pouted.

He pecked my lips "you weren't?.. you sure bout that"he asked..oh lawd why'd you make this man so fine.

"Daddy look at my new doll"Kaire came into the room with a huge smile on her face.

Kaine chuckled and got off of me and sat on the bed.

"Let me see"he licked his lips taking the doll from her.

"And she came with many different kinds of clothes and accesrees"she said tryna say accessories.

I'm confused....I didn't buy this doll.

"Kaire where did you get this"I questioned her.

"By the door step...it even came with a letter"she said pulling out a small white envelope.

Kaine opened it and his jaw dropped

My granddaughter...daughter of my son, I'm sending you this doll because I know all kids love dolls...it looks just like you but just know. This might be the last doll you ever see.Grandpa King<°°

Kaine stood up and when I say he looked heated..he looked really heated.

"What does it say dada"Kaire smiled.

"Oh it is a surprise from a friend of mine"I smiled."Now go find Kaisha and you guys can watch Barbie okay?".

"Okay"she sighed then rushed out of the room.

"Barbie is irrelevant"Kaine shook his head.

"Nigga we not about to discuss Barbie that nigga threatened to kill my daughter"I breathed heavily "I swear I'll put a bullet to his heart".

I turned to look at Kaine and he was just wayy to calm for my liking he went from angry to chill just like that.

"Nigga why you so relaxed"I said frustratedly looking at him...his mood is so aggravating right now.. I expect him to smashing shit all over my crib.